Play-In Tournament: Los Angeles Lakers(47-35) @ New Pelicans(49-33) at 6:30 pm on TNT. Deja Vu in da Bayou. (1 Viewer)

Guess he’ll just have to settle for the #1 seed and a likely MVP

I don't know why you're bringing SGA into this. My main issue with this roster construction is that our two best players aren't natural fits with each other. One has to go. Both are walking health risks. Both have flaws in their game. You prefer one guy going, I prefer the other guy.

I don't know why you're bringing SGA into this. My main issue with this roster construction is that our two best players aren't natural fits with each other. One has to go. Both are walking health risks. Both have flaws in their game. You prefer one guy going, I prefer the other guy.
I Prefer the younger cost controlled talent.

You can get more value out of Ingram because Prototype Wings are the richest commodity in the NBA

They are not. Zion has one trick. It’s a really good trick until he gets hurt. GA has so much more and takes 10x the shots outside the circle than Zion does. It’s not even debatable. It’s really not even a comparison.

Zion is simply never going to be a guy that can be the best player on your team in the modern NBA…. And make you a contender. If you are happy making the play in. Cool. Make him your focal point and pay him 200 mil.
Not to mention we got ONE game of "maximum effort" outta of Z and he finished the game in the locker room

I prefer a guy that doesn’t have to take on 3 defenders every time he scores. Again as long as Zion is the guy. We are a boarder line playin team. I’d trade him today for LM and JM.

I’m keeping the guy who can shoot. Simple as that.

And I quoted you on SGA.

And I quoted you on SGA.

I didn't pull his name out of air. I was replying to you. You were on a tangent about "bigs who can shoot" and then randomly threw SGA into one of your replies to me as if he's relevant in this discussion.

What a disappointing night, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Hopefully the Kings win tonight, and hopefully Zion is good for Friday.

I didn't pull his name out of air. I was replying to you. You were on a tangent about "bigs who can shoot" and then randomly threw SGA into one of your replies to me as if he's relevant in this discussion.

It’s relevant because he’s constantly one of the best points in the paint guys in the NBA. Just like Zion. But their is a glaring difference in their respective games.

It rhymes with moot.

They also have a big that can shoot BTW.

There are no contenders with one trick points in the paint ponies in the NBA. That’s what we have. That’s my point.

Even if you are not a great shooter…. You have to make the other team defend your shot outside of 1 ft from the rim.

Last edited:
Guess he’ll just have to settle for the #1 seed and a likely MVP
Sorry to interrupt but SGA isn't going to finish top two in the MVP standings.

Jokic is a virtual lock to win his third in four years, and Luka is going to be runner up.

Sorry to interrupt but SGA isn't going to finish top two in the MVP standings.

Jokic is a virtual lock to win his third in four years, and Luka is going to be runner up.
I think SGA wins it after securing the #1 seed. The voters are funny like that. My vote would be Luka FWIW.

In other news…. Looks like we will have to beat the Kings for a 6th straight time to even qualify for the playoffs. Yay!

Basketball is a crazy game. Klay 0 for 10. 0 points late in the 4th.

Safe to say that the dynasty is over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom