Play-In Tournament: Los Angeles Lakers(47-35) @ New Pelicans(49-33) at 6:30 pm on TNT. Deja Vu in da Bayou. (2 Viewers)

This stinks. 😕
Went from 4th seed to out of the playoff in a month. Talk about speed running into irrelevancy.

I don't even enjoy being right about this team or Willie being awful.

I rather be wrong and enjoying the week off and getting to play Minnesota in the playoffs than see us bottom out like this.

Went from 4th seed to out of the playoff in a month. Talk about speed running into irrelevancy.

I don't even enjoy being right about this team or Willie being awful.

I rather be wrong and enjoying the week off and getting to play Minnesota in the playoffs than see us bottom out like this.

Yep. I hate it. Starts with him, finishes with him. We shouldn't have even been playing. Ingram could have gotten 15-20 mins to help get his feet underneath him on Sunday and we would have had rest until our playoff series. Zion doesn't get hurt.

Just inexcusable for the season to finish like this.

Edit: And it's not just the Spurs game, either. There are so many inexcusable home losses we had this year.

Last edited:
Yep. I hate it. Starts with him, finishes with him. We shouldn't have even been playing. Ingram could have gotten 15-20 mins to help get his feet underneath him on Sunday and we would have had rest until our playoff series. Zion doesn't get hurt.

Just inexcusable for the season to finish like this.

Edit: And it's not just the Spurs game, either. There are so many inexcusable home losses we had this year.
And a lot of those home losses are on the weekends. When New Orleans comes to show out and want to love this team. Then, they get embarrassed and lost a potential fan.

Dejounte Murray to the Pelicans is a must. I would even allow Willie to exist if we got Murray.

Ingram just too slow footed at times to pick him over Zion in my honest opinion.

Beating a defender on the break is just so important now. If you don't have some kind of first step puts you at such a disadvantage now with how high level team will defend you.

I don't understand why Ingram just moves like he wearing concrete shoes this past season. It just looks like he lost a step since that toe injury. I remember that Suns playoff game. I just feel like that foot work was better.

Last edited:
Ingram just too slow footed at times to pick him over Zion in my honest opinion.

Beating a defender on the break is just so important now. If you don't have some kind of first step puts you at such a disadvantage now with how high level team will defend you.

I don't understand why Ingram just moves like he wearing concrete shoes this past season. It just looks like he lost a step since that toe injury. I remember that Suns playoff game. I just feel like that foot work was better.
That and he refuses to take 3s. And his go-to move is to create a contested mid-range shot.

Dejounte Murray to the Pelicans is a must. I would even allow Willie to exist if we got Murray.

Just makes so much sense. He can give us a good portion of Ingram's production for a fraction of the price.

Just makes so much sense. He can give us a good portion of Ingram's production for a fraction of the price.

Trey, Herb, Zion, and Dyson would really thrive with a true PG running an offense.

It will also help Willie alot since he won't be having to run or call the offense as much. He would just deferred to Murray.

Murray would bring up the floor on our inconsistency issues on offense while providing Herb a #2 guy on the perimeter on defense.

Which I think is the biggest benefit for the team. Herb needs help on defense. This one man defense isn't sustainable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom