Kings vs. Pelicans Play-In Game Preview (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Website
sportsview360.com
Can the Pelicans make it 6-0 against the Kings in a win-or-go-home scenario? Check out Kings vs. Pelicans NBA Play-in Game Preview.
Enjoy!!

The game is being played in the smoothie king center. That is worrying considering they suck at home. They are going to have to snap out of it or the Kings will roll right over them. Ingram and PJ and Trey will need a huge game. Jonas will be key against Sabonis. Jones is going to have to lock down Fox this time as well.

How the hell is Jose not on the injury report after rolling both his ankles 398 times?

Shouldn't even be in this position. I've pretty much lost all interest.

No Zion. CJ and Ingram better bring it.

Beating a good team 6 times in a row will be tough. Playing the game at the SKC makes it even tougher. No Zion, I don't like our odds at all.

Maybe they'll surprise me.

I'll be watching, but I'm not expecting much. We needed a lights out shooting performance the last time to beat this team. It gets lost in the 5-0 record, but the Kings played a hell of game. Go look at the box score. We're going to need someone to make up for the loss of Zion's production. You would think that would be BI, but he's hit or miss in terms of offensive production.

I'll be watching, but I'm not expecting much. We needed a lights out shooting performance the last time to beat this team. It gets lost in the 5-0 record, but the Kings played a hell of game. Go look at the box score. We're going to need someone to make up for the loss of Zion's production. You would think that would be BI, but he's hit or miss in terms of offensive production.
Zion's also been hit or miss. He was not very good when they could have wrapped this up last sunday. The pelicans being victorious seems to be whether CJ plays well or not.

locked_on_pelicans.jpeg
.. Brandon Ingram is the key to Pelicans beating Kings without Zion Williamson

pelicans_official.jpeg
.. Jonas Valanciunas | Pelicans vs. Kings NBA Play-In Shootaround 4/19/2024

1713559148226.jpeg.. Pelicans vs Kings Picks and Predictions | NBA Play In Best Bets for 4/19/24

1713559255286.jpeg.. Which Injury Hurts More, Pelicans Losing Zion or Heat Losing Jimmy Butler? | COVINO & RICH

1713559299115.jpeg.. Pelicans-Kings Play-In, Radio Roundtable | Pelicans Podcast 4/19/24

1713559497748.jpeg.. Can Brandon Ingram & CJ Mccollum lead the Pelicans to the playoffs?

1713559349952.jpeg.. Zion Williamson's injury raises long-term questions for Pelicans | Dan Patrick Show

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom