Orlando Magic (44-31) @ New Orleans Pelicans (45-30) at 7pm. Rock meets Bottom. Gotta fight back! (4 Viewers)

Hire a real coach. Trade Zion for a boatload to a team desperate to be relevant. Build around BI and the young and talented core of Trey, Hawk, Dyson, Herb, and Jose. Can probably get JM from ATL too. That’s all I got.
Ingram has more value than Zion and it's the best way to improve the team across the board. Unfortunately Griff loves to overpay on trades. So, we'll lose Dyson and Trey too.

New Orleans just isn’t a place for winning basketball. Never has been.
Never will be. 😢

I wonder if the Media will ask about 21-17 or 0-21.... Cowards

Zion to the locker room. Guessing he’s done for the night?
Good. It’s obvious now that BI is the guy and not Z. It’s 2024 and the guy still hasn’t developed a 8 foot jumper even though every defense puts 3 guys in front of him 4 feet from the rim and dares him to shoot. I think I’m done with Zion.

Is no one for keeping Zion and BI? I mean Z has been balling until these last few games. I agree BI can be built around more but why not advocate for keeping both. I think that’s the best path forward 🤷🏻‍♂️

But mostly the way the pels were playing when actually healthy was great to see till the inevitable star gets injured. Every. Year. 🥲

Is no one for keeping Zion and BI? I mean Z has been balling until these last few games. I agree BI can be built around more but why not advocate for keeping both. I think that’s the best path forward 🤷🏻‍♂️

There a salary problem and limited options to improve the team.

The team needs wholesale changes in the starting line up. CJ and Jonas need replacements. Unfortunately... The nature of the business. You have to give up value to get value.

There a salary problem and limited options to improve the team.

The team needs wholesale changes in the starting line up. CJ and Jonas need replacements. Unfortunately... The nature of the business. You have to give up value to get value.
No I get it, with the luxury tax coming but I just figured keeping Z and BI would still be the best path forward. But I know we need upgrading at the center position too so like you said, have to give value to get it. Will be interesting to see how it goes and guess keeping both night not be doable due to the salary

Who else is going to take a shot??? You pointed out that Kenneth had only 4 attempts at the half, now he has only 5. CJ is the only guy on the court that can get his own shot off the dribble, yeah, his shot isn't falling now but at least he's being aggressive. He's a 20ppg guy for his career and he's given that during this drought.
We have seen Hawk beat his man to get his shots. He is so much more advanced than Trey at the same point of their career. But he sits because Willie needs D.

The problem with Zion is he has no shot in a shooting league. And if your shooters have an off night or BI is unavailable…. You get what you’ve seen. He’s a phenomenal athlete that does one thing great. Not worth 200M and change IMO. Not if your aspiration is to win a championship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom