I still can not get past the one sided officiating. (1 Viewer)

Chopper Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.boogiemen-nola.com
I am not saying the Pelicans would have beaten the magic had the game been evenly called but it would have been more competitive and fun to watch. Maybe the Pelicans would have had a chance if they weren't playing the magic and the officials. How does the NBA decide on who officiates each game. How does a Orlando Florida official even get to officiate and expect to be non partial. John Conley is the official that I believe ejected the 3 players and made many unfavorable whistles in the game. He is a long time Orlando Florida resident. https://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/10/John-Conley.pdf

It's getting more and more common these days ,the nba has a big officiating problem
and yes ,betting might be one of the reasons

They won't call any contact on him ,but some phantom call against him or the Pels
Watching basketball is getting boring

I am not saying the Pelicans would have beaten the magic had the game been evenly called but it would have been more competitive and fun to watch. Maybe the Pelicans would have had a chance if they weren't playing the magic and the officials. How does the NBA decide on who officiates each game. How does an Orlando Florida official even get to officiate and expect to be non partial. John Conley is the official that I believe ejected the 3 players and made many unfavorable whistles in the game. He is a long time Orlando Florida resident. https://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/10/John-Conley.pdf
Frankly I don’t see a good reason for wanting to see the Pels playing anywhere past the last regular season game. There isn’t anyone in the postseason that would/might fall to the Pels. It would just be another week of frustration for Pels fans. 😢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom