Orlando Magic (44-31) @ New Orleans Pelicans (45-30) at 7pm. Rock meets Bottom. Gotta fight back! (1 Viewer)

Told y’all weeks ago before BI was hurt that the 4 seed was a pipe dream and that we’d be fighting to stay out of the play in. Willie can’t push the right lineups. And this team shrinks in big games and moments. That’s all there is left.

How can a team as desperate as the Pels come out flat and stay flat the whole game. Yeah I know the officials are one sided but still play with some damn hustle or something. I give up.

Told y’all weeks ago before BI was hurt that the 4 seed was a pipe dream and that we’d be fighting to stay out of the play in. Willie can’t push the right lineups. And this team shrinks in big games and moments. That’s all there is left.
We are going to be desperate in the off-season to get a PG and 5. I imagine Ingram, CJ, Dyson, and Trey gets moved. I bet we won't be happy what we get in return either

Been on vacation since last Fri...first game to see since Bucks. What in the world has happened?

Meanwhile CJ keeps chucking away. 5-17 now.
Who else is going to take a shot??? You pointed out that Kenneth had only 4 attempts at the half, now he has only 5. CJ is the only guy on the court that can get his own shot off the dribble, yeah, his shot isn't falling now but at least he's being aggressive. He's a 20ppg guy for his career and he's given that during this drought.

We are going to be desperate in the off-season to get a PG and 5. I imagine Ingram, CJ, Dyson, and Trey gets moved. I bet we won't be happy what we get in return either
Hire a real coach. Trade Zion for a boatload to a team desperate to be relevant. Build around BI and the young and talented core of Trey, Hawk, Dyson, Herb, and Jose. Can probably get JM from ATL too. That’s all I got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom