Orlando Magic (44-31) @ New Orleans Pelicans (45-30) at 7pm. Rock meets Bottom. Gotta fight back! (1 Viewer)

The problem with Zion is he has no shot in a shooting league. And if your shooters have an off night or BI is unavailable…. You get what you’ve seen. He’s a phenomenal athlete that does one thing great. Not worth 200M and change IMO. Not if your aspiration is to win a championship.
I'll still keep him and try to deal for Dejounte Murray, Lauri Markkanen, and a suitable 5. Let Zion thrive as a power Wing. Murray gives Herb much needed help on that backcourt as well a true 10 assist facilitator.

CJ's stats again come in garbage time. When the game actually matters he just doesn't show up.

I'll still keep him and try to deal for Dejounte Murray, Lauri Markkanen, and a suitable 5. Let Zion thrive as a power Wing. Murray gives Herb much needed help on that backcourt as well a true 10 assist facilitator.
Pipe dream. The team stays the same until Zion is dealt and Wille is upgraded.

Pipe dream. The team stays the same until Zion is dealt and Wille is upgraded.
It's an organizational problem. They are happy to sell tickets. They haven't improved the roster in two seasons.

It's an organizational problem. They are happy to sell tickets. They haven't improved the roster in two seasons.
They are stuck on building around a player based on "potential" and ignoring reality.

They are just too easy to defend without Ingram. Especially a big team like Orlando. I'll give props to Willie for taking a chance to go with JRE when Larry is just not the answer. Some of this lies at the feet of Griff not going for Gafford and sticking with Larry. The big rotation is just awful and Orlando tore it up twice.

They are just too easy to defend without Ingram. Especially a big team like Orlando. I'll give props to Willie for taking a chance to go with JRE when Larry is just not the answer. Some of this lies at the feet of Griff not going for Gafford and sticking with Larry. The big rotation is just awful and Orlando tore it up twice.
Gafford was another ugly miss for the self proclaim "Deadline Buyer" Griff.

And if we are a play in team? Or worse, we lose in the play in?

I hate when I hear "well if BI were healthy we would win, and that's not on Willie, Zion, Griff, etc." Well he isn't healthy or playing, so this is on those key figures to figure out how to win without him.

If Vegas and Seattle can get a team ASAP so we can get re-align to less brutal division. It would be nice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom