Los Angeles Lakers(46-35) @ New Orleans Pelicans (49-32) at 2:30 pm on ESPN. This one is for all the beignets! Get that fiddy! (1 Viewer)

All this to get to another play-in. Just fail all around. Team has been so inconsistent at times. They look like a championship contender in some games then don't show up in the next game. That is all on coaching, losing all those close games and not showing up in many games.

Yep. This game shouldn't have mattered in reality. The last few shouldn't have mattered, at least relative to securing a 1-6 playoff seed.

So it's obvious the team doesn't like its bigs rotation. So why not take Trayce Jackson-Davis when you had multiple opportunities? All this draft capital to just waste and not use on players you really need. Some of this play-in fail falls on Griff and Langdon.

So it's obvious the team doesn't like its bigs rotation. So why not take Trayce Jackson-Davis when you had multiple opportunities? All this draft capital to just waste and not use on players you really need. Some of this play-in fail falls on Griff and Langdon.
I 100% agree with this. 60/40 on them.

There was so many ways to improve our bigs.

I don't understand why they didn't get back in that 2022 draft and get a Jalen Duren to develop when you knew Jaxon wasn't the answer. Jonas got exposed in the playoffs by Ayton.

I have to admit... I hate posting these after losses, when I am trying to forget about it.

locked_on_pelicans.jpeg
.. Lesson learned? New Orleans Pelicans have to make adjustments to beat the Los Angeles Lakers

pelicans_official.jpeg
.. Willie Green on defense in loss, turnovers | Pelicans-Lakers Postgame Interview 4/14/24

1713150162960.jpeg.. LAKERS DESTROY PELICANS | Zion Williamson 12 PTS | Lebron James 28 PTS | Pelicans Vs Lakers Rematch

1713059523362.jpeg.. Zion Williamson on loss, adjustments for Tuesday | Pelicans-Lakers Postgame Interview 4/14/24

1713150035006.jpeg.. Brandon Ingram on his return, slow start | Pelicans-Lakers Postgame Interview 4/14/24

1713059585050.jpeg.. CJ McCollum on Brandon Ingram, Play-In adjustments | Pelicans-Lakers Postgame Interview 4/14/24

And what's the future for Willie Green ? we can't have this coach back ,we haven't made any progress ,he's a nice dude but not sure we can win anything with him as the head coach
It's just so disappointing every season

And what's the future for Willie Green ? we can't have this coach back ,we haven't made any progress ,he's a nice dude but not sure we can win anything with him as the head coach
He hasn't been extended is all we know

Seriously hoping they let him walk. Dude is not ready for the big time.

If Willie is let go, does D'Antoni step in as a replacement?

If Willie is let go, does D'Antoni step in as a replacement?
Borrego is a serious option, but I think they want go into the direction of a highly accredited assistant if they move on from Willie. Cheaper and more control over them while typically are better hires on paper than retread that flame out.

Last edited:
My hope is by next year Borrego takes over for Wille... and Kubiak takes over for Allen..... That's probably the best we can hope for given both ownership / GM situations.

My hope is by next year Borrego takes over for Wille... and Kubiak takes over for Allen..... That's probably the best we can hope for given both ownership / GM situations.

I don't think you'll get much while whole sweep organizational change till Miss Benson passes away. I don't think coaches will be fired. They don't like to pay coaches to be on vacation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom