Los Angeles Lakers(46-35) @ New Orleans Pelicans (49-32) at 2:30 pm on ESPN. This one is for all the beignets! Get that fiddy! (1 Viewer)

Losing the playoffs opportunity on a tiebreaker is the worst possible outcome we could have gotten today. The Suns played a stronger opponent and took care of their business so props to them. The playin series with the Lakers who the Pelicans disappear against is the worst possible opponent for them to face in the play in tournament. I just dont see the Pelicans taking the series so the season is pretty much a wrap. I was really hoping they could win one at home but they just for whatever reason, suck at home. I need a new pastime I guess. I am just so sick of the Lakers getting to where they need to go at the Pelicans expense. Everything from stealing away Anthony Davis to today's game just sticks in my craw. SMDH

Last edited:
So if we win, we secure the 7th seed?

If we lose Tuesday, we play the loser of the kings/Warriors for the 8th seed?

I am confused lol
Sorry for not elaborating more,but I wasn't completely sure and still P'Oed off,but yes,I believe this is correct. I'd almost rather blow the laker game and get the 8,as I don't want to play denver.

I honestly rather play OKC than Denver in a series. We are food for Jokic

Man... They shut down the reddit.

I mean guess that's karma when all you do troll the Lakers and lose to them.

All this to get to another play-in. Just fail all around. Team has been so inconsistent at times. They look like a championship contender in some games then don't show up in the next game. That is all on coaching, losing all those close games and not showing up in many games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom