Los Angeles Lakers(46-35) @ New Orleans Pelicans (49-32) at 2:30 pm on ESPN. This one is for all the beignets! Get that fiddy! (2 Viewers)

I guess that 3+1 was really a 3+2.

Yikes

Stan Van Gundy is falling off the books. You have to fire him. @Infoman

We went to the game yesterday, it was packed and the crowd was so ready. But man, after that defensive performance unfortunately it got pretty darn quiet. 12 alley oops in a row definitely didn’t help!

Felt like watching the Saints defense 5-10 years ago!

The West got better across the board and you wanna be surprised that you're fighting for your playoff hopes... A lot of us knew that every game was going to matter, but our own head coach.

I expect this from a fan, but not a coach. Hold yourself accountable about blowing so many winnable games and with terrible play at home

The West got better across the board and you wanna be surprised that you're fighting for your playoff hopes... A lot of us knew that every game was going to matter, but our own head coach.

I expect this from a fan, but not a coach. Hold yourself accountable about blowing so many winnable games and with terrible play at home

Yeah it's so annoying. Every game matters. There are at least 7-8 games this year that we had in hand, versus inferior opponents, at home, that we just blew. For no reason. Guy needs to look in the mirror.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom