Kool Aid McKinstry: How do you like the pick? (2 Viewers)

The New Orleans Saints draft Kool Aid: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 218 43.7%
  • Like it

Votes: 164 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 61 12.2%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 35 7.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 14 2.8%

• Total voters
Back to the topic at hand... if I were a betting man, I'd say Kool-Aid is being brought in for the nickel role so that Taylor can move back to the outside in place of Shon or Adebo in the case of injury/trade/free agency. We were awful at the nickel last season and it feels like such a waste to have Taylor there when he has so much natural ability on the boundary.
Yeah, Taylor takes Issac Yiadom’s spot as top backup, which is good due to Lattimore track record w/ injuries. It’s the best use of his skills, and I agree he was horrible in the slot. Im curious if we’re still going to add a CB for competition sake, or just give him the slot job right out.

Off to Google I go as I've no clue who that is lol.
That's who played Hagrid. But I first saw him in a little 1989 movie called Let It Ride where he played a really charming guy behind the betting window. Not a really well known movie but a big cast and my husband and I quote it often.

Demario Davis just supposed to play till he's 40?
It’s not a useful pick to spend a 2nd on a LB who won’t see significant defensive snaps anytime soon. Demario’s still the top LB. Werner and Gay are young starter level LBs getting the other snaps.

We can always draft a definite 1st round starting LB in Demario’s retirement offseason.

It’s not a useful pick to spend a 2nd on a LB who won’t see the field. Demario’s still the top LB. Werner and Gay are young starter level LBs getting the other snaps.

We can always draft a definite 1st round starting LB in Demario’s retirement offseason.
He's 35. Father time is undefeated. The saying is always better to be a year early than a year too late.

New Orleans Saints: Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama – A+ Grade
Here’s another second-round steal. Kool-Aid McKinstry drew interest from some teams in the 20s, so it’s amazing that the Saints are getting him at No. 41. McKinstry fills a huge need with the Saints really struggling at cornerback outside of Marshon Lattimore.

Walt liked it
I liked this until he said the Saints struggled at cornerback. Adebo and Yissam made a lot of money off of their play from last season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom