Jayden Daniels needs to be drafted by the Saints (1 Viewer)

Durability & frame are my big concerns.

But if Bryce Young went #1 overall, then :shrug:

And I'd take Daniels every time over Young as an NFL QB.

People act like he's so small. 10lbs and he's CJ Stroud's size. This isn't the 185lbs Daniels that transferred to LSU, he's already put on 25lbs and is 210lbs.

15lbs in 2022
10lbs in 2023

Last edited:
Daniels won’t be a QB in the NFL unless he grows a lot bigger like Lamar Jackson. But I wouldn’t mind seeing what he could do with his threat to extend drives with his legs. But it would be hard to watch pro defenders unload on him while he’s trying to carry our team by running on every other play.
They said the same about Vick when he was drafted. Same weight, of course Daniels is taller.

There’s no way anyone can watch his talent and say he can’t be a QB in the league. If any NFL team really thought that he wouldn’t end up being a first rounder which he likely will be, at worst a 2nd rounder. He’ll put on size if needed I’m sure

People act like he's so small. 10lbs and he's CJ Stroud's size. This isn't the 185lbs Daniels that transferred to LSU, he's already put on 20lbs and is 205lbs.
Don’t slight him! He’s up to 210 going into this season haha

People act like he's so small. 10lbs and he's CJ Stroud's size. This isn't the 185lbs Daniels that transferred to LSU, he's already put on 20lbs and is 205lbs.
It's not as much about weight & muscle as it is about body thickness. Stroud is thicker & can absorb more punishment. And he doesn't run quite as much as Daniels (right now at least).

I don't think Daniels is going to radically change his body type, so this is always going to be an issue for him. Nevertheless, he's totally worth a high pick.

• 1Like
Reactions: red
It's not as much about weight & muscle as it is about body thickness. Stroud is thicker & can absorb more punishment. And he doesn't run quite as much as Daniels (right now at least).

I don't think Daniels is going to radically change his body type, so this is always going to be an issue for him. Nevertheless, he's totally worth a high season.

He just needs to get with Juwan about gaining that weight and he'll get the thickness.

He looks more like Mahomes than Caleb Williams does thats for sure.

I think Sean Payton grabs him quick.... and if that happens.. he will have a longer a frutiful career.. mixed with heart breaking losses in the playoffs.

At this point, unfortunately he's long gone before we pick. Would have to trade up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom