Jayden Daniels needs to be drafted by the Saints (1 Viewer)

I’ll say this.

He’s the most dynamic QB I’ve seen in CFB in many years.

Jayden Daniels: 372 yards passing & 234 yards rushing.

You sir, are unbelievable
Daniels won’t be a QB in the NFL unless he grows a lot bigger like Lamar Jackson. But I wouldn’t mind seeing what he could do with his threat to extend drives with his legs. But it would be hard to watch pro defenders unload on him while he’s trying to carry our team by running on every other play.

I was just about to post a thread titled No Jayden Daniels thread tonight? Lol

Dude looked great tonight and should be the frontrunner to win the Heisman. I would love for the Saints to take him.

If Daniels stays healthy in the NFL then he will be a MVP candidate annually.

He is just on a different level. I’ve never seen such a dynamic runner who throws as good of a deep ball and can still be accurate in the short passing game. He presses so much field every snap. Not sure how he doesnt go top 5.

Daniels won’t be a QB in the NFL unless he grows a lot bigger like Lamar Jackson. But I wouldn’t mind seeing what he could do with his threat to extend drives with his legs. But it would be hard to watch pro defenders unload on him while he’s trying to carry our team by running on every other play.
He put on some muscle this season and it hasn’t slowed him down. Nothing is stopping him from adding some more before the draft. He has the frame for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom