Fallout 4 (1 Viewer)

while you are at it, make sure to not play Cyberpunk 2077 and the Witcher 3

I played Witcher 3 and I still stand by my position that Witcher 3 was somewhere between blech and mid. But, that could be because I didn't play it until it was way out of date. Although my major issue with the game was that the menus and controls were sheetty.

I'll play Cyberpunk 2077 eventually. I do already own it.

I wanna rewatch Righteous Gemstones and vice principals. I redownloaded new vegas..

If im going to play a game that only exists for the shop to farm bottle caps from its playerbase.. hell i aint gonna play that, closest thing is rocket league and that's a "college sport" these days.

if you don't have it, Fallout 4 is currently $4.99 on PSN...the ps5 upgrade drops tomorrow and it's free

Hmm.. is PC getting the "next gen" update too?

not sure if this is intended...it seems you actually have to own the game and not have just claimed it from PSN+

i guess i'll have to find the disc :mad:

lol... so the reason Bethesda notoriously doesn't release bug patches for games is because they break mods and they don't want to upset the community... apparently they did exactly that. Oh well, they tried.

crash crash crash

that's the only issue i am having...otherwise, it's pretty awesome :9:

i know that the general rule of gaming discourse is that you must hate everything in perpetuity but that thread is 5 years old....and while i don't think FO76 is for me, i don't have to pay for it so i lose nothing by giving it a shot
I am a fallout junkie. I have every game/patch/expansion pack since fallout 3. I can’t find fallout 1 or 2 anywhere but I have read up on them and would love to play them if I could get my hands on them.

I watched the tv series season in like 2 days.

All that aside by all means get fallout 76 and play it if it costs you nothing just don’t expect much from it gameplay wise. It is repetitive and moves at a snails pace but….. it does expand on the storyline so in that sense I enjoyed the game. If you take time to read the terminals it is enjoyable. And building outposts is pretty fun.

I liked it but I would like just about anything in the fallout universe.

I am a fallout junkie. I have every game/patch/expansion pack since fallout 3. I can’t find fallout 1 or 2 anywhere but I have read up on them and would love to play them if I could get my hands on them.

I watched the tv series season in like 2 days.

All that aside by all means get fallout 76 and play it if it costs you nothing just don’t expect much from it gameplay wise. It is repetitive and moves at a snails pace but….. it does expand on the storyline so in that sense I enjoyed the game. If you take time to read the terminals it is enjoyable. And building outposts is pretty fun.

I liked it but I would like just about anything in the fallout universe.

i beat FO3 for the first time and i tried to play New Vegas but the gameplay is so janky and outdated i couldn't keep going....

FO4 honestly feels like a different game with the ps5 update...plus it has base building so i don't think i'll be playing 76

here you go... listen to that while driving home... and you just saved yourself the trouble of grinding through 76 to learn any of the story that comes from it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom