Fallout 4 (2 Viewers)

My biggest complaint about this game right now is the "Building Aspect".

I dislike it and feels it was an un-needed. It killed my normal enthusiasm for Fallout.

Have you enjoyed the missions in which YOU MUST build something?

the building aspect was such a minor part of the game...it didn't really bother me at all

Nuka-world is a pretty good expansion

i think i am approaching 200 hours in Fallout 4 :covri:

you likely will have to kill a BOS guy who is wearing power armor

or just find the X-01 armor set...it's the best in the game

I just started playing Fallout 4 (about 30hrs in right now). I'm really enjoying the game overall. I think I tried to go too fast with the main story line and now I'm stuck trying to kill the forge guys. My weapons just don't do enough damage to kill the 3 of the guys in there. I've started focusing on the missions for the Brotherhood of Steel so I can level up and maybe have a chance.

The weirdest thing happened to my fallout 4 save.

A little background. I put many hours into Fallout 4, but never really did the DLC. I did all of this on my normal xbox, but switched to an Xbox One X recently. Transferred everything over. Every other game's saves are fine.
I boot up Fallout 4 last night on the X thinking about jumping back into it. However, after a very long "syncing" of my data, I see that not only are all my saves gone, but they've been replaced. The new save (there are about 7 of them) go up to about an hour of gameplay. The name of the character is "Sex Monster" The character himself has grey hair, a ponytail, and a handlebar mustache. It is bizarre. I feel like I'm being trolled, but no one else has access to my Xbox. So weird.

Last edited:
The name of the character is "Sex Monster" The character himself has grey hair, a ponytail, and a handlebar mustache. It is bizarre. I feel like I'm being trolled, but no one else has access to my Xbox. So weird.

Just admit that you created a character named "Sex Monster." We will judge you, but we will probably judge you positively.

I came pretty close to downloading fallout 76 last night, but then just opted for FF VII Rebirth. Fallout is calling me though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom