Fallout 4 (3 Viewers)

lol at Fallout76 being a consideration, it is still trash..

Like it's complete trash that was never even in the realm of Destiny using all the Destiny Eververse tactics that Destiny 2 was built to focus on. Combine that with the Starfield economy restricter plates... and you have Fallout 76.. a Poorly optimized Fallout 4 mod designed solely to get you to spend money on 10 dollar skins, etc.

Last edited:

who's this guy saying the same things I'm saying today. Is he a prophet?

i know that the general rule of gaming discourse is that you must hate everything in perpetuity but that thread is 5 years old....and while i don't think FO76 is for me, i don't have to pay for it so i lose nothing by giving it a shot

well... I did go read through current reviews to give my "updated" assessment on the state of the game... and was 'surprised' to find out... it was the exact same thing being said then as it was with recent reviews.

I barely want to play the 'good' Fallout games after watching Fallout.

looking forward to more reviews of things you didn't play :9:

i know that the general rule of gaming discourse is that you must hate everything in perpetuity but that thread is 5 years old....and while i don't think FO76 is for me, i don't have to pay for it so i lose nothing by giving it a shot

Cry more.

oh look it's the other guy has opinions on games he never played

:ROFLMAO: Says the guy who blasted Fallout 76 five years ago before he played it.

i still haven't played it....and i still don't think it's for me

the difference is that i am willing to try it instead of blindly defending that position

i still haven't played it....and i still don't think it's for me

the difference is that i am willing to try it instead of blindly defending that position

Serious business. :mad1:

And, as much as I have always disliked Fallout games, and I did try to play New Vegas and Fallout 4, I'm thinking I might actually try Fallout 4 again after they update it on April 25. But, I still expect my reaction to be blech.

while you are at it, make sure to not play Cyberpunk 2077 and the Witcher 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom