YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (1 Viewer)

I'm playing with this app called Apollo Group TV. I installed it on my Firestick. You can sign up a 10 day free trial. Once the trial is over, the cost is $25 per month, $51 for three months, $90 for 6 months or $159 for a year. The app has tv shows and movies and it allows you to stream local out of market channels. I'm in the DFW area and yesterday I watched the news from the ABC affiliate in NOLA, WGNO. We will see how it goes on Sunday. If Youtube had a payment plan for the Sunday Ticket like Directv had I would probably sign up but I don't want to give them $400 up front.
Unless you live in 1 of the states listed, you can pay over 4 monthly payments.

Can I pay monthly for NFL Sunday Ticket?
NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube and YouTube TV can now be purchased in most locations through a payment plan of 4 monthly payments, equivalent to the same price available to you if purchased in a single payment. For example, with a monthly payment plan, you could pay for your purchase of the NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel for $99.75 today and then 3 more payments of $99.75 over the next 3 months.
If you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket through a monthly payment plan, your purchase is made once your first payment has been charged and you won’t be able to cancel your membership for the season you purchased. You will be automatically charged on a monthly basis for all remaining payments due for that season.
To ensure our compliance with local requirements, monthly payment plans are not available for viewers in certain states. We determine your location based on your address in your Google Payments profile. Viewers in these states will only have the option to pay for NFL Sunday Ticket in a single payment at the time of purchase:
  • Georgia
  • New York
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • Missouri
  • Tennessee
  • New Jersey
Eligible viewers will see the option to pay through a monthly payment plan when signing up for NFL Sunday Ticket from their computer or mobile device from their web browser. To learn more about how to sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket, check out these articles:

Yeh I don’t have the link, must be because I don’t have a YTTV subscription, I just got the you tube stand alone version
I also have the YouTube stand-alone version. When you open YouTube, go to the official NFL channel. Just type “nfl” and it should come up. Then subscribe to it and on the home page with all the posted videos will be a Sunday ticket link to watch games. Before I purchased Sunday ticket through YouTube there was a link when I went to that channel. Now there is just a list of upcoming games.

Last edited:
I also have the YouTube stand-alone version. When you open YouTube, go to the official NFL channel. Just type “nfl” and it should come up. Then subscribe to it and on the home page with all the posted videos will be a Sunday ticket link to watch games. Before I purchased Sunday ticket through YouTube there was a link when I went to that channel. Now there is just a list of upcoming games.
Cool, I see them now, they weren’t there before, thanks

Unless you live in 1 of the states listed, you can pay over 4 monthly payments.

Can I pay monthly for NFL Sunday Ticket?
NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube and YouTube TV can now be purchased in most locations through a payment plan of 4 monthly payments, equivalent to the same price available to you if purchased in a single payment. For example, with a monthly payment plan, you could pay for your purchase of the NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel for $99.75 today and then 3 more payments of $99.75 over the next 3 months.
If you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket through a monthly payment plan, your purchase is made once your first payment has been charged and you won’t be able to cancel your membership for the season you purchased. You will be automatically charged on a monthly basis for all remaining payments due for that season.
To ensure our compliance with local requirements, monthly payment plans are not available for viewers in certain states. We determine your location based on your address in your Google Payments profile. Viewers in these states will only have the option to pay for NFL Sunday Ticket in a single payment at the time of purchase:
  • Georgia
  • New York
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • Missouri
  • Tennessee
  • New Jersey
Eligible viewers will see the option to pay through a monthly payment plan when signing up for NFL Sunday Ticket from their computer or mobile device from their web browser. To learn more about how to sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket, check out these articles:
Thanks for the info. I signed up for the trial. I watched the game today using the Apollo app. I didn’t have any issues. Picture was great and no buffering. I will be going with the app for the rest of the season. $25 a month.

Well, I have to say after one week Sunday ticket on YouTube is a smashing success, I had five game streaming at the same time in multiple rooms, no issues whatsoever, I really did a good job.
Same here. I watched the multi view most of the game and was impressed from beginning to end.

I was good with it except I had one TV keep trying to disconnect. The RedZone channel with Hansen cant touch the RedZone channel with Siciliano imo. But whatever.

If anyone is confused about the pricing, I was but you don’t need to subscribe to YouTube TV to get the NFL game pass.

The stand alone version will allow to to watch through YouTube and the student discount will take off a good portion of the price leaving you only $109 to pay.

I didn’t know about that feature looks cool. I’m going to have to try it out next week.
Multiview turned out to be a big disappointment for me. Any game that was being shown locally was blacked out on multiview unless you had a YouTubeTV subscription. So I obviously ended up choosing Saints, never had that issue on DirecTV.

All you guys with the YouTube stand alone version, download the YouTube TV app and setup your DVR to record the games so you can rewatch them later. You just have to sign in to YouTube TV with the same accouint you used for YouTube Sunday ticket. Its included with your Sunday Ticket purchase, you do not need to have a YouTube subscription.

So I figured out how to get the game for free. I had to sign up for the package but was able to cancel today with no problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom