YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (1 Viewer)

Question...does anyone know to actually see and choose the games to watch in the YouTube app under the purchased NFL Premium Channel in Movies and TV? They seem to be keeping this the best kept secret on the internet and its frustrating that Sunday morning will come and we still won't be use how to use Sunday Ticket on YouTube.
I subscribed to Sunday ticket on you tube last month. On my premium channel I see the you tube app but other than advertisements I cannot see how I am to get the games on Sunday! I tried looking up YouTube customer service and cannot find any number, email or even chat . My concern also is Sunday morning will come around and I cannot find the games!

Here is a question.

I travel for work and will be other places than my home for two games.

Will I be able to login to my yttv account when I'm traveling or will it have to only be from my ZIP code I put in when I registered

I know you can for regular yttv, but it sure about Sunday ticket and if they lock that done more

I don’t know why this is so confusing for me but is there a subscription I can buy for watching Saints games without having cable or YTTV?

I don’t know why this is so confusing for me but is there a subscription I can buy for watching Saints games without having cable or YTTV?
You can buy Sunday Ticket from Youtube as a stand alone.

I’m using the YT app on my tv. I click into that and find the YTTV link and click it. Then if you click on “live” and scroll down, you’ll see the slots listed for the games. I scrolled out to Sunday 10am my time (West Coast time) and found all the games listed including:

IMG_5025.jpeg
Who dat!

BTW…I don’t see any multi view options but I guess that will pop up on game day.

Last edited:
You can buy Sunday Ticket from Youtube as a stand alone.

Is there a way to just buy Saints games or is Sunday ticket the only option? 🤔 I might be investing in a set of rabbit ear antennas

I'm playing with this app called Apollo Group TV. I installed it on my Firestick. You can sign up a 10 day free trial. Once the trial is over, the cost is $25 per month, $51 for three months, $90 for 6 months or $159 for a year. The app has tv shows and movies and it allows you to stream local out of market channels. I'm in the DFW area and yesterday I watched the news from the ABC affiliate in NOLA, WGNO. We will see how it goes on Sunday. If Youtube had a payment plan for the Sunday Ticket like Directv had I would probably sign up but I don't want to give them $400 up front.

I’m using the YT app on my tv. I click into that and find the YTTV link and click it. Then if you click on “live” and scroll down, you’ll see the slots listed for the games. I scrolled out to Sunday 10am my time (West Coast time) and found all the games listed including:

IMG_5025.jpeg
Who dat!

BTW…I don’t see any multi view options but I guess that will pop up on game day.
Where is the YTTV link? I don't see one in the YT app on my apple tv.

Jeff, thanks now I hope it works on Sunday!!!

you should download the youtube tv app as well, apparently you can don't have to subscribe to youtube tv, but with your sunday ticket purchase you can use you tube tv's DVR funcrtionality to save a copy of the game on their cloud DVR under your account, and watch the game anytime later on you tube tv as part of your youtube sunday ticket purchase. thats pretty cool.

Sunday Ticket is SOOOOOO much better without DirecTV.
So fast, YTTV is getting it done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom