What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

I binged the whole season of this yesterday/today and it was pure mindless fun entertainment. Think The Hangover meets Team America w/ a ton of sophomoric raunchy humor, plenty of bloody action, with some nudity, and you get Obliterated. The cast isn't too shabby as well... nsfw lingo in trailer...

i distrust your ste in shows, btilltey otbiut.

The new season of Fargo has been fantastic so far...

Yes it has! I don‘t know what’s weirder: Don Draper as a bible-beater, or Juno Temple swapping her London-cockney speech from Ted Lasso for the norotious Fargo-esque accent.

I'm on episode 2 of this new series and I'm really digging it so far, great martial arts action and some good humorous moments...

Both eps so far have been great. Seth pushes that cringe-worthy laugh until my gut hurts from laughing so much.
Watched first ep and got interrupted for the second but plan to watch the rest of the series. This show is crass, gross, and forking hilarious.

Last edited:
I'm on episode 2 of Griselda. For anyone who loved Narcos or Queen of the South, this is up your alley, also, Sofia Vergara. Plus, I love hearing Colombian slang in all of its glory...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom