What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

Watched this last night, it's about the whole GameStop stock market craze that happened in the past few years. Great cast, pretty funny at times, I really enjoyed it... (nsfw, F bombs in the trailer)

It's really good, the ending tees up what we may see in S4 quite nicely...

I started it but have been distracted by football get togethers and fishing.....will have to catch up soon....I liked the first few episodes....

Finished For All Mankind (lots of fun - wish the needle was notched just a bit close to hard science than sci fantasy, but it’s a great show)
Probably starting s2 of Foundation tomorrow
Bruh, episode 1 of S4 of For All Mankind dropped!

I just finished watching The Creator, I liked it a lot more than I thought I would...

I watched She Came To Me last night, it's pretty good as well w/ a great cast...

We finished Suits a few weeks ago, we enjoyed it.
Then we watched The Watcher it was entertaining.
Now we are watching The Diplomat and we have really like it.

I binged the whole season of this yesterday/today and it was pure mindless fun entertainment. Think The Hangover meets Team America w/ a ton of sophomoric raunchy humor, plenty of bloody action, with some nudity, and you get Obliterated. The cast isn't too shabby as well... nsfw lingo in trailer...

This is another new show that is actually pretty funny, the first 2 episodes are out and I enjoyed them a bunch... nsfw lingo in trailer...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom