TIL: Today I Learned... (7 Viewers)

TIL that you guys like talking about NATO almost as much as the Holy Roman Empire, appparently.
I think deep down many guys relate a bit to colonel Jessup. Might not agree with the method of code red. Do understand the sentiment.

jessup.jpg

I think deep down many guys relate a bit to colonel Jessup. Might not agree with the method of code red. Do understand the sentiment.

jessup.jpg
Nah. Jessup and his ilk can go fork themselves.

Got news, Colonel. We haven't needed you on that wall since 1945. We've enjoyed having you there because it makes it easy to impose our will on other nations, but as far as existential threats? Haven't had one the infantry can do anything about since Nagasaki.

TIL I learned that The Greatest Story Ever Told was filmed entirely in the US. Mostly in and around Moab, Utah.

jessup.jpg

His ‘methods’, while fictional- literally killed a guy… “We were supposed to fight for people who cant fight for themselves.. We were supposed to fight for Willie .”

TIL that Mads Mikkelsen trained as a gymnast and then a ballet dancer which is how he met his choreographer wife before becoming an actor. Did you know that, @guidomerkinsrules ?

TIL that Mads Mikkelsen trained as a gymnast and then a ballet dancer which is how he met his choreographer wife before becoming an actor. Did you know that, @guidomerkinsrules ?
Mostly bc I hear my wife tell it to my son every time we see Mads on screen
(She will point out any and every ‘began training as a dancer’ actor there is)

But it makes sense - you can start developing applicable performer skill as a dancer early (5yr old?) - applicable actor training doesn’t really kick in until high school usually

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom