The Nascar Thread (1 Viewer)

That was the lamest finish to a race ever. There were two cars completely off the track before anyone crossed the finish line. That was absolutely terrible by Nascar.

I've seen cautions thrown quicker. What's worse is the 2 cars who caused the big one went 1-2 to finish. I guess wrecking everyone else is a viable strategy now.

It happened really quickly - and they can’t go back and change anything. They check the video and if the yellow wasn’t out (lights on) when the 24 hit the line, it’s over - there’s no discretion.

It certainly wasn’t about the xfinity race

It happened really quickly - and they can’t go back and change anything. They check the video and if the yellow wasn’t out (lights on) when the 24 hit the line, it’s over - there’s no discretion.

It certainly wasn’t about the xfinity race
Yeah, just crummy ending.

Anyway. A woman led the Xfinity race and it wasn't Deegan, lmao. Natalie Decker of all people. This race is gonna be a wild finish.

So the races yesterday were mostly a Choo Choo train fest and hardly any passing. Just terrible for the most part. The only thing interesting was the end of the Xfinity race when a bunch of cars started running out of gas. Going the entire 3rd stage without a caution did that.

As for today's race, McDowell got the first Cup pole of his career. Surprised it took him this long. Fords own the front row for the second race in a row. I think this race should be more interesting than the ones yesterday.

wow what a finish - Atlanta has become the don’t miss race.

Vamos Suarez! 🇲🇽

Rajah won the truck race in Vegas. His first. I couldn't be happier for him. Love to see it. Kudos to Mr. Hendrick for giving him a shot.

Rajah is a legit wheel man. This was a race with C Bell, KFB, Ty Dillon and others. None of that fazed him.

Edit: Oh, this was the best truck race I've seen in a while. Not the wreck fests of the last several races and zero cautions in the final stage.

Last edited:
Should be a good race today. Super windy in Vegas and the track is gonna be a challenge for the Cup drivers.

Xfinity race yesterday wasn't too bad. Some good racing up front and Hailie Deegan started 28th and finished in 15th. She had awesome short run speed and passed cars every restart, but once the race went 20+ green laps, she really struggled. If they can figure out the long run issues, she'll be in good shape. I thought she drove a solid race and made some tough passes driving through the field. Solid drive.

In Cup, I'm pulling for Bubba. He's been off to a strong start and is starting 5th on the grid.

Joey Logano has tons of speed and got another pole. He just needs to finish some races. He's had some bad luck.

Shockingly enough, points leader is Kyle Busch who's been super consistent so far.

Rajah won the truck race in Vegas. His first. I couldn't be happier for him. Love to see it. Kudos to Mr. Hendrick for giving him a shot.

Rajah is a legit wheel man. This was a race with C Bell, KFB, Ty Dillon and others. None of that fazed him.

Edit: Oh, this was the best truck race I've seen in a while. Not the wreck fests of the last several races and zero cautions in the final stage.

Really stoked for Rajah, that's great. I haven't watched the truck race yet, had a busy weekend.

But I did watch Xfinity and Cup, and just a pair of really good cars there winning both. Larson did a masterful job of holding off Reddick - I think the 45 was faster in the closing laps. But the 5 was a piece all day.

Really stoked for Rajah, that's great. I haven't watched the truck race yet, had a busy weekend.

But I did watch Xfinity and Cup, and just a pair of really good cars there winning both. Larson did a masterful job of holding off Reddick - I think the 45 was faster in the closing laps. But the 5 was a piece all day.
Yeah, Larson just knows how to defend a lead and played the aero game every time Reddick got close.

I was impressed with how Gragson and Hocevar drove today. And Ty Gibbs, while not winning races, he's been incredibly consistent for a young driver. Kid has talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom