The Nascar Thread (1 Viewer)

All three series running this weekend at Dover. Have a NCTS/NXS double header on Saturday. Cup on Sunday with a slightly earlier start - 2pm EDT with likely green flag around 215 or 220

Felt bad for McDowell - led the final 35 of 36 laps, drops down to block, but does too good of job and the car behind messes up the air flow over rear end, and swwoopp, he sideways. DNF.

and i want to say that was out of turn 3 heading into 4 and finish line.

Yeah, I knew what it was and still did a double-take a few times thinking it was Mercedes (after watching the F1 race a few hours earlier).

They have run the jumpman logo scheme before but not in the pure black/white, it really makes the logo pop.

Here's when they ran it in Carolina Blue

1713792243098.png

thats pretty sweet.

F1- Verstappen- he aint human is he? or his car is alien tech lol

Felt bad for McDowell - led the final 35 of 36 laps, drops down to block, but does too good of job and the car behind messes up the air flow over rear end, and swwoopp, he sideways. DNF.

and i want to say that was out of turn 3 heading into 4 and finish line.
It was out of turn 4 when they started juking and blocking. Brad and Noah tried to team up but McDowell wasn't having it. Wreckers or checkers on that one.

I was bummed for McDowell but happy Reddick got the win for 23XI. If Hamlin and Bubba don't wreck, I think the finish might have been a lot different.

We'll never know.

I'd just like to add, I hate the fuel saving the entire race. That was annoying as hell. It's Dega, I want to see pedal to the metal. Meh.

Well, this sucks, Jones will miss this week with a spinal injury from that wreck he was in. He went into the wall hard. I was shocked that he was walking around after that hit.

Well, this sucks, Jones will miss this week with a spinal injury from that wreck he was in. He went into the wall hard. I was shocked that he was walking around after that hit.

That wreck would have been life threatening 25 years ago

Dover Xfinity today was bananas. Fun race. Hopefully Cup comes close.

And Brad has an interesting sense of humor. His wife might not agree tho. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom