The Nascar Thread (8 Viewers)

Daytona qualifying about to get underway. Kinda cool to see Hocevar in there. Gragson with SHR in the 10 car. We'll see if he can do better this season. He had a rough year last year.

#62 Beard Motorsports and Anthony Alfredo locked in the race! Love it.

David Ragan in too. He's a good dude, good superspeedway driver.

Last edited:
Ford front row. Both of those two runs were hella fast.
Right, Logano not too shocking, but McDowell, dang, that team came ready to play. McDowell had a decent season last year and is super competitive on the road tracks, but it sure feels like he's very comfortable at Daytona. Pretty nice to get a spot on front row and not have to deal with the stress in the duels.

Interesting that this is Logano's first superspeedway pole. I didn't realize that. Wow. Looks like the new Mustang is gonna be lit.

Right, Logano not too shocking, but McDowell, dang, that team came ready to play. McDowell had a decent season last year and is super competitive on the road tracks, but it sure feels like he's very comfortable at Daytona. Pretty nice to get a spot on front row and not have to deal with the stress in the duels.

Interesting that this is Logano's first superspeedway pole. I didn't realize that. Wow. Looks like the new Mustang is gonna be lit.

The Mustang has been good at superspeedways - the bigger question is how will it be at the intermediate tracks.

The new Camry did not impress.

The Mustang has been good at superspeedways - the bigger question is how will it be at the intermediate tracks.

The new Camry did not impress.
Yeah, I was definitely surprised how slow the Camrys ran. Curious to so see if they can make up for it in packs.

If this first duel is any indication, the 500 is gonna be a wild ride. Jimmy had to work hard that last lap to get past the 44. Lol.

Nice Reddick won the first duel. 23XI came to play!

That wreck in #2 sucked.

And what the frik was Denny doing blocking like that in a dual? He’s so annoying

That wreck in #2 sucked.

And what the frik was Denny doing blocking like that in a dual? He’s so annoying
Byron did too, and basically started that big wreck. Kyle and Brad just couldn’t get slowed down enough to avoid Byron.

Wreck basically cost BJ a spot in the 500. Feel terrible for him. Seeing a car with no sponsor get in would have been amazing. Oh well. Racing at Daytona I guess.

I will say, the 23XI cars looked strong tonight. Even though he fell back late, Bubba will be in the mix in the big race.

Duels were both pretty fun, especially the racing to make the cut.

Curious to see how the ladies do in their respective series races. Toni looked pretty good in practice today.

FYI, Xfinity qualifying is underway on FS1. Was rain delayed so if your dvr is set, might want to update it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom