Saints vs. Texans Gameday Thread (2 Viewers)

In defense of the kicker, he’s only missed three kicks all season. Two were over 52 yards. Then the shirt one. There’s really been a lot of pressure out on the kid when there shouldn’t be. This is all on huge coaches.
Oh no doubt the thing in its entirety is not good… but pressure or not you gotta hit your kicks… they’re there for one job, missed here and there super long ones okay… chipshots cannot be missed. Must not be missed.

Despite our coaching woes, thats 2 games if the kicker does his job we are at the very least in line to win the game, not to say we would of handled the business because of afore mentioned coaching but man, you certainly cannot have that preventing the opportunity.

Oh no doubt the thing in its entirety is not good… but pressure or not you gotta hit your kicks… they’re there for one job, missed here and there super long ones okay… chipshots cannot be missed. Must not be missed.

Despite our coaching woes, thats 2 games if the kicker does his job we are at the very least in line to win the game, not to say we would of handled the business because of afore mentioned coaching but man, you certainly cannot have that preventing the opportunity.
Should not have been in any of those situations. Todays coaching on offense and some defensive plays was atrocious!!

OK, I just now sat down with my prime video. I started from the beginning so I could catch the complete game. And I see the Talking Heads talking about “the memories they have here. And each one of them is the opposing team some guy from Atlanta. And then there was a guy from Los Angeles who apparently was the guy who had passing a Ference, claiming that he didn’t see it. I hate talking heads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom