Saints vs. Texans Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Three loses that were absolutely winnable. Just hard headed by DA and PC. This team should revolt.
Legitimately should and would be 5-1 with a good head coach and offensive coordinator.. the offensive line sucks but if we had good coaching we'd be in a good position right now.

Division isn’t as wide open as you think.

Tampa is way better than anyone thought and the Falcons are better than us overall.
We’re better than the falcons on paper but that doesn’t mean they won’t beat us

Gonna say it I watched multiple holdings on the Texans atleast 2 pass interference from Houston yet nothing called by the refs I’m so sick of not getting calls

I just don’t see Carr reading the field. Got spoiled by Drew.
To be fair most qbs couldn't read the field like brees
I just don’t see Carr reading the field. Got spoiled by Drew.
To be fair most qbs could not go through there progressions and reads as fast as drew and his quick release missing that badly right now.

We’re better than the falcons on paper but that doesn’t mean they won’t beat us
We will wind up 3rd most likely behind TB first and the clowns 2nd without some massive offensive changes.

Defense is good enough to be a playoff team at their best, offense is not even close. The blowout last week may have done more harm then good - hey look its almsot fixed!!! No, no its not. The dame issues remain.

Cut the kicker pick up a vet from somewhere. There has got to be someone who can consistently make 20 - 45 yders at least. My goodness what an embarrassment to have this many bad kickers for this long. We have this discussion every season man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom