Saints vs. Texans Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

I just don’t see Carr reading the field. Got spoiled by Drew.
Carr only sees the open receiver if that receiver is his initial read.
The plays aren’t second nature to him as it was with Drew. I’m not sure we’ll be seeing that kind of control of the offense ever again.

We will wind up 3rd most likely behind TB first and the clowns 2nd without some massive offensive changes.

Defense is good enough to be a playoff team at their best, offense is not even close. The blowout last week may have done more harm then good - hey look its almsot fixed!!! No, no its not. The dame issues remain.

Cut the kicker pick up a vet from somewhere. There has got to be someone who can consistently make 20 - 45 yders at least. My goodness what an embarrassment to have this many bad kickers for this long. We have this discussion every season man.
I agreed with you and then you said cut the Kicker. We got a rookie kicker that we know has the leg for it. He had a bad day, we’ve had vets have bad days too. No matter how embarrassed you feel, team is feeling worse than that. I’ve never been embarrassed to be a Saints fan and I live in Cali where we ain’t around like that. Why would I be embarrassed about something I love?! Doesn’t make sense to me

49ers and Purdy showing how not to panic in the final seconds. Textbook. Carr should read that textbook.

I agreed with you and then you said cut the Kicker. We got a rookie kicker that we know has the leg for it. He had a bad day, we’ve had vets have bad days too. No matter how embarrassed you feel, team is feeling worse than that. I’ve never been embarrassed to be a Saints fan and I live in Cali where we ain’t around like that. Why would I be embarrassed about something I love?! Doesn’t make sense to me
As a professional football team to always ALWAYS have kicking problems for as long as i can remember, is pretty embarrassing… every single season we are throwing away games to kickers. Already at least 2 games this season. Year after year / what should one of the easiest problems to solve, we cant do it. So, yes, as an organization embarrassing, not personally. Lol. If we cannot solve a kicking problem, how on God’s green earth can we solve the bigger problems like the horrid offensive line. Answer? We can’t.

Could have won with a field goal (if our kicker hadn’t missed two previous ones of course). Blah!
If our kicker hadn’t missed two field goals, we would have gone for a 3rd FG for the lead instead of having a turnover on downs in the red zone.

At this point, it’s the playcalling. The team seems to be getting tired of it too. I want to see what is said after this loss.
Same 💩 they’ve been saying. No need to even repeat it. We all know and have heard the same excuses every week. That’s why I was not overly excited about that Patriots beat down. We are almost midway through the season and this team is not clicking.

Last edited:
We will wind up 3rd most likely behind TB first and the clowns 2nd without some massive offensive changes.

Defense is good enough to be a playoff team at their best, offense is not even close. The blowout last week may have done more harm then good - hey look its almsot fixed!!! No, no its not. The dame issues remain.

Cut the kicker pick up a vet from somewhere. There has got to be someone who can consistently make 20 - 45 yders at least. My goodness what an embarrassment to have this many bad kickers for this long. We have this discussion every season man.
In defense of the kicker, he’s only missed three kicks all season. Two were over 52 yards. Then the shirt one. There’s really been a lot of pressure out on the kid when there shouldn’t be. This is all on huge coaches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom