Saints draft Taliese Fuaga How do you like the pick? (3 Viewers)

Taliese Fuaga: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 281 49.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 192 33.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Hate it

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 37 6.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Great post. I think Fuaga will go down as one of the best to ever play the position for us. I could be way wrong but I feel very confident about this. And I agree with your last, am the same. It's just fun to talk about and the only reason this place exists in the first place.

And I'm guilty on the other end of the spectrum. I'm gonna shut up about Fuaga now but I'm just so dang excited!
He was not suppose to be there at 14 but due to the run on QB's he fell to us!

He is a terrific pick!
He should be a quality starter from day 1.

Love the pick, but Dallas Turner was sitting there. We made a pick based on need, not BPA. To be fair, more than one team did the same.
A lot of people like throwing around this BPA... but what good does it do to select a player that can't help you win games if you have such a large deficiency at a critical position?

Also this BPA is nothing more that someone opinion of a college player who has never played a single down in the NFL...

Last edited:

I love the pick

I would have loved if DA would have said in response to his question "Where are you right now?" and Fuaga answered Hawaii, that DA would have said...."OK, you just stay there and we will send the team to Hawaii for camp.

I wonder if putting Fuaga at RT and moving Ram to LG may help extend Ram’s career a little bit? At least get another year or two

He plays on every offensive snap, a TE sometimes goes games without a large involvement, think Jimmy Graham or Kittle. Depends on scheme I guess. Maybe Bowers would have worked with our new OC, but we will never know, so whats the point in putting so much time, words into discussing it. OL is like taking vitamins, the keep you from getting sick is about all, not sexy pick, but keeping our QBs up and running the ball is paramount imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom