Playoff Game 1: #8 New Orleans Pelicans @ #1 Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:30 pm on TNT/Bally. Road Warriors going on a Revenge World Tour. (1 Viewer)

Missing (I believe it was) 3 3-pointers with a little over a minute left in the game didn't exactly help us.
Why not just take the 2 after the first and second 3-pointers didn't go?!?

Missing (I believe it was) 3 3-pointers with a little over a minute left in the game didn't exactly help us.
We missed 4 and none of those attempt was made by Trey. Good coach would make sure our best 3 point shooter and best offensive player in the game put up a couple at clutch time if that ho we wanted to play.

Pelicans shot more 3s than OKC in all 4 games they played them. That now reflects a 1-3 record. They'd probably blow them out if they ever got hot from there, but otherwise OKC has done a better job executing inside that line.

@Taker597

Need your words of optimism, because I can't get over the loss
I mean... It's not any worse than the other 23 times we couldn't pull off a comeback. Right now.. it's further evidence that Willie shouldn't be employed come June.

If Larry is on this team next year I'll vomit.
Just painful to watch him and waiting for him to inevitably pull the most unclutch bonehead crap I've ever seen in the playoffs.

Feels like he's only ever good you are up 20 points and playing loose. Crumble under pressure Everytime.

A couple players out there played charmin soft and it cost us. Also, the decision to put Daniels in the game was baffling. Even he looked lost and surprised. You have a player sinking threes a few feet behind the three point line consistently for a few weeks now and you call the play for ice cold CJ. I like Nance but that was embarrassing. Once again JV was benched when he was the one player giving it to them physically. OKC bigs were getting worn down physically from JV.

@Taker597

Need your words of optimism, because I can't get over the loss

Don't you go all Bill on us. The ban finger is ready...

Will Tony Brothers, J.T. Orr, Kevin Scott, Dedric Taylor be officiating the whole series or will they switch the officials up?

They switch up. It's not going to matter as 99% of the refs in the NBA suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom