Zion’s status? (1 Viewer)

State Of Affairs

Just a dude...
Gold VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Anyone have any input or insight on his status?

His status is... Once again injured when we need him the most... He will not be back for this series... Our season is over... we may win one game against OKC....

And Zion needs to be traded for as many players and assets as we can get for him in the offseason... because THIS IS WHO HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE...

His style of play is unstainable for an entire NBA season... and as he ages... it will get worse... not better. Cash out Pels!

His status is... Once again injured when we need him the most... He will not be back for this series... Our season is over... we may win one game against OKC....

And Zion needs to be traded for as many players and assets as we can get for him in the offseason... because THIS IS WHO HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE...

His style of play is unstainable for an entire NBA season... and as he ages... it will get worse... not better. Cash out Pels!
I don’t know if i completely agree with you but you make very good points and you also have history on your side.

Look if he comes back by game 3 or 4 of this series... saves the team... and leads them on the improbable deep post season run... I'll never doubt him or call for him to be traded again...

You can hold your breathe on that... I sure ain't.

Uhhh...

71Ac06EfwFL.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom