Zion’s status? (1 Viewer)

If the front office can dump CJ, Ingram, and Larry for Dejounte Murray and Lauri Markkanen while drafting Kel'El Ware with a free agent 5.

That's a championship ceiling.

301a3f93-77d9-4f1b-8bba-b5577d37a251_text.gif

But... We don't. We aren't. And our coach isn't changing either.... so I am not.
But it's not impossible. We just have one of the worst FO and head coach in the league that make a lot of things impossible.

Unless you want to trade 1st round picks for a freaking Steven Adams.

If the front office can dump CJ, Ingram, and Larry for Dejounte Murray and Lauri Markkanen while drafting Kel'El Ware with a free agent 5.

That's a championship ceiling.
It's quite possible that Utah isn't looking to move Markkanen. He showed more than enough to be a key piece in their rebuild

It's quite possible that Utah isn't looking to move Markkanen. He showed more than enough to be a key piece in their rebuild
I haven't heard anything about Utah staying committed to Lauri long term.

I haven't heard anything about Utah staying committed to Lauri long term.
This article seems to indicate that the Jazz would like to keep them and it is Markkanen who is waiting....most likely to see what the Jazz do this offseason.

This article seems to indicate that the Jazz would like to keep them and it is Markkanen who is waiting....most likely to see what the Jazz do this offseason.

I don't know... They way he only played 55 games.

Ainge really don't like injury prone stars. Lauri becomes an expiring after next season too. Is he worth a Max with being so close to 30 yet Utah is the furthest away from contending.

I don't see it. The picks Utah got have really turned out to be kind of mehhhh so far in the short term. Lauri would be like 33 years old when they finally get the good picks to fill up.

I don't know... They way he only played 55 games.

Ainge really don't like injury prone stars. Lauri becomes an expiring after next season too. Is he worth a Max with being so close to 30 yet Utah is the furthest away from contending.

I don't see it. The picks Utah got have really turned out to be kind of mehhhh so far in the short term. Lauri would be like 33 years old when they finally get the good picks to fill up.
I think Naz Reid would cost less than Markkanen in terms of acquiring and in paying. Their stats are actually similar in per 30 minutes (Markkanen played 10 minutes more a game on average) plus Naz is a far better defender while Markkanen is a better scorer (again in a per 30 minutes). Wouldn't be mad at either but I don't think we would have to give up as much for Reid

I think Naz Reid would cost less than Markkanen in terms of acquiring and in paying. Their stats are actually similar in per 30 minutes (Markkanen played 10 minutes more a game on average) plus Naz is a far better defender while Markkanen is a better scorer (again in a per 30 minutes). Wouldn't be mad at either but I don't think we would have to give up as much for Reid

I really like Naz and his progression... He'd be a great get.... Another name I really like is Myles Turner

I really like Naz and his progression... He'd be a great get.... Another name I really like is Myles Turner
I've always like Miles Turner as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom