Playoff Game 1: #8 New Orleans Pelicans @ #1 Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:30 pm on TNT/Bally. Road Warriors going on a Revenge World Tour. (1 Viewer)

This sucks, the down in the 4th winless streak holds, and yet I still somehow was dumb enough to get my hopes up

We should have. That offensive foul on BI was a total flop and SGA did it to Naji inntheb3rd and got away with it.

He makes that 8ft jumper and we up 4 under 2 min different game.

So mad at the officiating

CJ was 2-9 from 3 tonight and has been cold the last few games. He should not have been the last person to take that shot.

Is it me or does Larry play very "soft" like?

Very disappointed in this loss.

It's the same feeling as when we lost the NFCCG.

Pelicans in 6

sorry but Willie Green is the reason we are 0-26 when starting the 4th trailing. He is just not it.
We lost to OKC twice when we had the lead late in the game. Really bad coaching.
His lineups can get pretty funky at times. And he just needs to play Jordan … the rookie guard (always forget his last name) over Dyson. Dyson is not getting it done on either side of the court. At least the rookie can shoot.

I'm personally not bothered by the officiating except during the lead. The foul discrepancy went...

4-1.

We had the game and Willie refused to switch gears and go though Jonas.

His lineups can get pretty funky at times. And he just needs to play Jordan … the rookie guard (always forget his last name) over Dyson. Dyson is not getting it done on either side of the court. At least the rookie can shoot.
Dyson was already meh this season. He got worse when he returned from the injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom