Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (58 Viewers)

Whoop That Trick!

BTW, didn't we hear an AEW crowd chanting that recentley? Seems like it's becoming a wreslting chant more than a Trick chant. Also heard it somewhere else as well. Another sport.

Def Rebel, who’ve produced WWE’s music since 2019, did a remix of Randy Orton’s theme for his return last November. Orton turned it down within minutes of hearing it, per Brennan on Fightful’s YouTube.

Well yeah, you don’t fork with perfection

Def Rebel, who’ve produced WWE’s music since 2019, did a remix of Randy Orton’s theme for his return last November. Orton turned it down within minutes of hearing it, per Brennan on Fightful’s YouTube.

Well yeah, you don’t fork with perfection

Orton is apparently tired of it and wants something new. But Def Rebel is only capable of producing generic interchangeable trash. Supposed Triple H and Michael Hayes almost immediately voted it as soon as they heard it.

WWE desperately needs new in house music production. Def Rebel is simply not good.

Supposed Triple H and Michael Hayes almost immediately voted it as soon as they heard it.

Yep. I think they all nixed it at the same time.

WWE desperately needs new in house music production. Def Rebel is simply not good.
Still don't know the story behind why they dumped CFO$. Their stuff was great for the most part.

Yep. I think they all nixed it at the same time.

Still don't know the story behind why they dumped CFO$. Their stuff was great for the most part.

I may be getting some of the details wrong, but it was something like CFO$ were contracted to WWE through a third party publisher, and they ended up getting into a fight with their publisher over money they felt they were owed. CFO$ went to WWE and asked if they would buy out their contracts and hire them to work in house full time, and WWE was willing to do it, but their publisher refused to entertain the offer and just sat on their contracts for like the better part of a year, not giving them work. Eventually WWE was forced to move on because CFO$ were still tied up with their publishing contract but not doing anything. Then once they moved on to Def Rebel, CFO$'s publisher released them from their contracts and they broke up. They were really just screwed over by whoever they were contracted to work for and it killed their chance to become full time in house music producers for WWE.

I may be getting some of the details wrong, but it was something like CFO$ were contracted to WWE through a third party publisher, and they ended up getting into a fight with their publisher over money they felt they were owed. CFO$ went to WWE and asked if they would buy out their contracts and hire them to work in house full time, and WWE was willing to do it, but their publisher refused to entertain the offer and just sat on their contracts for like the better part of a year, not giving them work. Eventually WWE was forced to move on because CFO$ were still tied up with their publishing contract but not doing anything. Then once they moved on to Def Rebel, CFO$'s publisher released them from their contracts and they broke up. They were really just screwed over by whoever they were contracted to work for and it killed their chance to become full time in house music producers for WWE.
Holy sheet. I don't understand people sometimes.

Tony Khan is wearing a neck brace at the draft tonight, selling his beat down from last night. Rich Eisen said he was the first person to show up at the draft after taking a piledriver on national TV.

Tony Khan is wearing a neck brace at the draft tonight, selling his beat down from last night. Rich Eisen said he was the first person to show up at the draft after taking a piledriver on national TV.
So much for never being an in-ring character...

Truth for the win... again. :biglol:

438082494_977450360636908_4199632016539561076_n.jpg

Orton is apparently tired of it and wants something new. But Def Rebel is only capable of producing generic interchangeable trash. Supposed Triple H and Michael Hayes almost immediately voted it as soon as they heard it.

Really? Well it’s one of my favorite themes.

As a whole, things haven’t been the same since Jim Johnston left

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom