Kool Aid McKinstry: How do you like the pick? (2 Viewers)

The New Orleans Saints draft Kool Aid: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 218 43.7%
  • Like it

Votes: 164 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 61 12.2%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 35 7.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 14 2.8%

• Total voters
Hope they do not make the same mistake they did with Taylor by moving him inside.
He's got great hip fluidity compared to Alontae. Alontae is a strictly boundary corner or potentially a single high free safety who can cover a TE. Kool-Aid does have some potential at slot based on his athletic profile.

I'm not a DB guy but it seems to me this is a great pick. We all talk about BPA and this is it. The team needs to get value out of their picks which means picks need to result in starters and contributors. This guy feels like a future, good quality starter. There isn't an open starting boundary CB position for him to slot into but this is a passing league now and the days of having 2 starting corners and some backups is over. You need 4 good players there and if your no 3 and no 4 guys are dodgy, they will get exposed when it really matters.

So, like with Fuaga, i am very comfortable and confident that our team got better with McKinstry.

I almost threw in the towel until I found out it was grape. Drafts not done yet still some gems to find as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom