Junior Galette - what a guy! (1 Viewer)

Whether or not they are legal is beside the point. You gave me 2 instances. The article is talking about 113 instances. You aren't going to convince me that all those instances were related to some diabolical scheme from an out-of-state private company. Especially when Galette is proven to have a history of this type of behavior.

Well, if there's no actual penalty enforced if you don't pay them... doesn't show on driving record or insurance, no warrants, etc.... wouldn't that lead to common sense being that it is likely that it is some sort of diabolical scheme by a private company to make money. They put the NOPD on the envelope to make them look official and they may have a contract with the city, but that doesn't mean " the public" enters into a contract with this private company.

They'll send a couple letters threatening you that they will report to your credit report, but they can't do that, because the "offender" hasn't entered into a contract with that company.

Let them put a cop out there to stop his *** like it's supposed to be...

How do we know if it was Galette who was driving?
I've had this idea that if I ever won the Powerball I'd offer the city a grant to put those lighted, radar detecting signs on all the school zones. Guess we'd find out real quick if it was really about safety or just making money.

They'll send a couple letters threatening you that they will report to your credit report, but they can't do that, because the "offender" hasn't entered into a contract with that company.

I did not know that. Good info.

Oh well, I don't think that's worth the risk. Though I seldom park on the street in the City these days.
If booting your car is a concern, buying a new tag is cheaper than the fine and the money would be put to use helping the citizens of Louisiana rather than feeding the NOLA scam for dollars machine. I've had two plates on my car. It's enough for me to drive more cautiously without rewarding their corrupt system. This is probably the only entity I despise enough to make Junior Gallete seem like an angel.

If booting your car is a concern, buying a new tag is cheaper than the fine and the money would be put to use helping the citizens of Louisiana rather than feeding the NOLA scam for dollars machine. I've had two plates on my car. It's enough for me to drive more cautiously without rewarding their corrupt system. This is probably the only entity I despise enough to make Junior Gallete seem like an angel.

Nothing is worth dealing with the Louisiana OMV.

How is it theft if if committed the crime? (yes a traffic violation is a crime). The saints should have required him to pay back the signing bonus when they voided is contract AND refused to pay the 1st year salary. Screw that BUTT HOLE!
a ticket from one of those cameras isn't considered a crime. no mater how much you WANT it to be.

As much as I hate those stupid cameras, and would be happy as can be they are never seen again (only a revenue generator) come on Junior. I mean that many? At least attempt to obey a speed limit

I can’t believe this guy is still being talked about in 2024. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom