Junior Galette - what a guy! (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Article today on Fox 8's web site about unpaid traffic cam tickets. Fox 8 contacted Galette whose name appears in the records of unpaid violators and here's his response. LINK TO STORY

Former Saints player Junior Galette – At least 113 tickets worth $22,395. Provided no records and threatened to sue Fox 8

:ROFLMAO:

When someone is a self professed "habitual speeder", they're intentionally putting their own convenience over the safety of themselves, their passengers, and other motorists.

Here in NY, if you haven't paid your ticket in 6 months, they suspend your license. And driving on a suspended license is "aggravated operation", and you don't want THOSE costs "with the extra insurance rates and fines too. That's REAL expensive.

For once I side with Galette.

**** them cameras. It's straight theft.
Man, I got a ticket for going 3 miles over the school zone limit less than a minute before it went to the regular speed limit. And they said I couldn't contest it.

Screw those cameras, whoever decided to implement them, whoever invented them, and everyone they love...

I always thought that there should be an extra lane added to a freeway which would operate as an Autobahn type road, where the driver could drive as fast as they want (above 90 mph). I’d be willing to pay to use that lane as I would pay to use the expressway or a toll road.

Last edited:
I always thought that there should be an extra lane added to a freeway which would operate as an Audubon type road, where the driver could drive as fast as they want (above 90 mph). I’d be willing to pay to use that lane as I would pay to use the expressway or a toll road.
Audubon or Autobahn?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he doesn't have that kind of money anymore.

I'm also siding with Galette. F those cameras.

I get it, but it still means he is either speeding through school zones or speeding through red traffic lights. Let's be honest here. Anyone who racks up 113 unpaid traffic cam tickets is not going a couple of mph over the limit. He's clearly driving like a reckless a-hole. I hope he doesn't injure someone.

How is it theft if if committed the crime? (yes a traffic violation is a crime). The saints should have required him to pay back the signing bonus when they voided is contract AND refused to pay the 1st year salary. Screw that BUTT HOLE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom