Fuaga RAS (1 Viewer)

I don't think RAS is useless, just think we fans on forums, social media, etc. value it much more than teams and scouts do.

Fair enough. I mean, I don't think teams actually use RAS, they have their own systems and their own athletic profiles that they want by position. RAS is no doubt just something for fans to look at, but it's one of the few things fans are really qualified to look at because it is objective. Watching game film to grade players is a subjective exercise even for the pros. And the vast majority of fans, myself included, don't really have the knowledge, skill, or talent to truly evaluate game film.

All of this draft stuff on here is just for fun and entertainment.

I’m not going to copy the videos, but go look up Joe Alt’s combine performance and then go watch Fuaga’s. The difference in fluidity jumps off the screen.

I mean Alt is the better prospect and likely the better player. There is a reason he went 5 and Fuaga went 14. But Fuaga is still a very good prospect and has good athletic ability which is reflected in his RAS. But, if you look at his RAS, it does not include agility or bench.

By the way, Alt has a RAS of 9.83 to Fuaga's 9.71. So the RAS confirms the athletic ability for Alt.

RAS is just another of many many metrics teams use to evaluate players...obviously it isn't and shouldn't be the primary metric. Kind of like the Wonderlic test....doesn't mean all that much, but good to know when evaluating players if he is some super dummy outlier (especially if a QB).

The only three things I want this Hawaiian monster to do:

- to stay healthy
- to protect Carr
- open up those running lanes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom