Fire Carmichael (1 Viewer)

Guys, listen. As someone who has been beating on this drum for over a calendar year... Save your energy, it's useless. Loomis and Dennis will probably back this guy publicly tonight, tomorrow, all week really.

It does not matter. Loomis is asleep at the wheel, collecting a nice fat check because he knows his job is safe regardless, and he doesn't want to hurt his pals feelings.

spot on.

Even on Shaheed’s touchdown catch, look where the next 2 reads are.

Right next to each other.

By design.

Pete can’t keep doing this.
The wideouts seem to often be in the same area, if that’s truly the play calling then it’s terrible.

It’s time, actually it been time to fire PC

Those last 4 play calls were horrible

The excuse to not fire him tomorrow will be a short week, I think this is actually the perfect week to can him .

This team is just passive in everything they do.

THEY PLAY TO not lose THE GAME!!!!
That is the HC's philosophy and that is why he's a losing coach, he doesn't even attempt to win.

Defensively, they are content to rush 4 or less and play coverage for the majority of the game. On the rare occasions when they do attack an offense, IT FREAK'N WORKS!!!!!! Then they go immediately back to playing passive D.

Offensively...to say that they have no balls would be an offense to Lord Varys, there's ZERO creativity in anything they do!

• There's ZERO motion to create deception and maybe some confusion to the defense. There's NOTHING innovative to this offense.
  • There's ZERO balance between the run & pass game. Teams can just continually tee off.
  • There's ZERO adjustments made when their PLAN A is failing. If your O-line is failing to protect, MOVE THE DAMN POCKET!!!! There's NOTHING in the rule book that state that you HAVE to drop straight back, you can have plays with designed roll outs!!! You may even put the defense on their heels.
  • On the rare occasion when they do attact the defense instead of taking what they give....IT FREAKING WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Everything you are describing can be fixed or alleviated with a strong head coach. We basically have substitute teachers running our team. DA and Pete both need to go so that we can install a coach who will demand accountability.

I remember reading an article where someone said the "fear" left the building when Payton left. I took that to mean that guys aren't being held accountable any longer. That's what needs to be fixed more than anything.

That was Kamara. That was the moment I knew this wasn't gonna work.

Those wanting Pete fired... it won't change anything because the playbook is the playbook, and its garbage. Too many old concepts that used to work years ago. If you wanna be jealous... watch a Dolphins game and see how Mike McDaniel runs his offense. Even if he didn't have a track team at his disposal they would still be fun to watch. And I'm sure the players are having a blast out there.

i noticed alot in the game between plays carr is looking at the sidelines signaling that "lets go i need the play"

Those wanting Pete fired... it won't change anything because the playbook is the playbook, and its garbage. Too many old concepts that used to work years ago. If you wanna be jealous... watch a Dolphins game and see how Mike McDaniel runs his offense. Even if he didn't have a track team at his disposal they would still be fun to watch. And I'm sure the players are having a blast out there.

When Payton was here the route combos were never this grotesquely bad.

The playbook has changed, and its awful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom