Fire Carmichael (1 Viewer)

It’s not… I get PC is not getting it done but there is no OC in HS that will design a play with 2 receivers in the same area… this shows the problem run deeper then just the OC, cuz this does happen a LOT.
I have a very hard time believing it’s the design too. It’s popular to roast Pete but I just can’t see how anyone in the world could continually draw those up.

Feels to me like there is zero accountability, not much interest outside of a few guys….

I have a very hard time believing it’s the design too. It’s popular to roast Pete but I just can’t see how anyone in the world could continually draw those up.

Feels to me like there is zero accountability, not much interest outside of a few guys….
If you watch Kamara’s post game interview, he seems to point out that only a few players put out the necessary efforts or make the required sacrifice.

What is the root cause of climate change?

SR: Pete Carmichael, Jr.

Saints put up 442 yards of offense today. They had 5 drives inside the Texans 30 yard line that only netted 6 points. Pete's play calling may have contributed to the ineffectiveness of scoring in the red zone but all of the blame can't be his. Players have to execute the plays that are called. 5 opportunities is to large of a sample size to lay the blame on one person alone.

If you watch Kamara’s post game interview, he seems to point out that only a few players put out the necessary efforts or make the required sacrifice.
Yeah I saw that. I hope they can get it fixed or else I’ll hope that we can get a top 5 pick and start a rebuild next season. I know that’s unpopular, just tired of mediocre.

What is the root cause of climate change?

SR: Pete Carmichael, Jr.

Saints put up 442 yards of offense today. They had 5 drives inside the Texans 30 yard line that only netted 6 points. Pete's play calling may have contributed to the ineffectiveness of scoring in the red zone but all of the blame can't be his. Players have to execute the plays that are called. 5 opportunities is to large of a sample size to lay the blame on one person alone.
That sounds like what AK said after the game. Players have to execute the plays that are called. Although those last 3 or 4 plays were perplexing, I want to see the all 22 to really see what happened

I get that. I guess what I’m trying to say is Pete is the OC. Anyone you get to call plays now is going to be someone on the team that wasn’t even good enough to be named the OC. But I agree, we’ve got to try something different. I just don’t think that ends up being the fix. The fix will come when we can actually recruit in the off-season to bring in a brand new OC.

It's not about fixing it. It's about holding someone accountable. Showing that there are consequences for repeated failure.

Otherwise the message is "just do what you want and no one cares."

To me, last season was already a large enough sample size. Should have hired a new OC in the off season.

The Problem with moving on from PC, Is who is next man up? The SR sentiment is anybody is better or It can't get worse . But it can and it will. You exicted by Doug Marrone?

Kodi Burns
Ron Curry
Joel Thomas
Clancy Baraone

Zero games calling plays

Doubtful that thre is a creative offense in the bunch, If there were it would be showing.

Its gonna suck but you get a minimum of 8 more weeks of this sheete show. Best case is token attempt in Week 15 or 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom