Fallout (Amazon TV series) (1 Viewer)

I’m only an episode in (loving it)
LIMEHOUSE!!

Anyway my son started playing New Vegas - there aren’t any plot spoilers for tv show are there
(If you can quote and just give the simplest answer I’d most appreciate it)
There aren’t

In fact the ultra nerds are angry over some chronological stuff, so I assume the show and the games aren’t spoiling each other

If you just want to enjoy good TV though, it’s fabulous. Good to see many who never touched the games are enjoying the show

This was a cool watch as someone that never played the games. Seems the show is much more different than the game storyline wise.

This video is more or less what I was referring to in the above post. Nice

Just finished it the other day. I was fairy impressed and it seemed to keep in the spirit of the games. I like how they managed to draw characters / themes across several of the games, even going back as far as Fallout 1 with the "water chip" scene.

i love that the huge bag the squires have to carry is just a reference to being over-encumbered in the game :hihi:

:mad1: That is probably my biggest issue with the games. I was over-encumbered within like 30 minutes of starting to play.

All, please help me with no spoilers. Just finished episode two. We need a good daddy daughter show. She is 18 and we loved the last of us. Episode one had a couple of sexy scenes but episode two did not. Are the ones after episode two fairly clean from a booty standpoint?

All, please help me with no spoilers. Just finished episode two. We need a good daddy daughter show. She is 18 and we loved the last of us. Episode one had a couple of sexy scenes but episode two did not. Are the ones after episode two fairly clean from a booty standpoint?
I’m gonna spoiler tag this for anyone who wants to avoid, but I’m leaving it as bare bones as possible

There are some more references similar to what you already saw throughout. Some much more overt/descriptive than others

There are topless women in one episode (like a gaggle)

There is a scene with a guy having some fun under a sheet

I just finished it and I loved the whole thing. Looks like I may have to dust the cobwebs off of my Xbox 360 and finally play Fallout 3...

What is wild to me is how each episode so far featured at least one song that was also in fallout 3. It's been a decade + since I played Fallout 3, but I remember those songs

Also, Fallout 4 is getting next gen console update

This free update includes native applications for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Performance mode and Quality mode settings, as well as stability improvements and fixes. Experience up to 60 FPS and increased resolutions!

Fallout 4 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will also receive a free update with stability improvements, login and quest fixes .

Who knew a good adaptation would pump people's interest in the IP? :hihi:
Think TLoU had a big boost too

Just hope this doesn't lead to a bunch of half baked shows to try to cash in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom