Fallout (Amazon TV series) (1 Viewer)

I downloaded Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4 just because of this show
A really fun little braindead game to play is Fallout Shelter as well. It's free and has micro transactions, but you dont need them at all to perform on the game.

I am thru 3 and enjoying it. Pretty well layered and the sets are crazy good. Music is meh to me, but I get why they are doing it. I don't understand the Ghoul character and how he's still alive but pretty interested to find out. I really like the female lead--she was pretty good in YellowJackets too. Was cool to see Bin Linus again!

Ghouls are humans that survived the bombs….the radiation turned them into mostly rabid ghouls and kept them alive but only few retained their humanity to some degree…

It’s not really a secret just how the world works in Fallout

I am thru 3 and enjoying it. Pretty well layered and the sets are crazy good. Music is meh to me, but I get why they are doing it. I don't understand the Ghoul character and how he's still alive but pretty interested to find out. I really like the female lead--she was pretty good in YellowJackets too. Was cool to see Bin Linus again!
The 50' music is an essential part of the Fallout setting.

I like the show, but I can’t imagine anyone who doesn’t like the games enjoying it. Just seems like so much of it is fan service. But if guess if you don’t play the games and still like it, good for you.

I like the show, but I can’t imagine anyone who doesn’t like the games enjoying it. Just seems like so much of it is fan service. But if guess if you don’t play the games and still like it, good for you.
I don't know a thing about the games except for the smiley thumbs up guy and the nukes but this show is a certified banger.

Done. That was so good.

As far as the fan service, I think we see it because we know what we’re seeing. I suspect it’s of high enough quality to be good to anyone who hasn’t played the games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom