DT 2nd round pick?? (1 Viewer)

I really like Kris Jenkins ability to help against the run right away while still having some upside as a pass rusher in the future.
I think he's the best fit for us if we go DT in the 2nd round. Should compliment Bresee well.

Sweat and Fiske are both projected 3rd round or later, taking them in the second would be considered a reach. Newton is the best value pick, but will probably be gone before we draft. We could look at Orhorhoro, who is greaded as a second rounder, or maybe we could trade down and pick up a 3rd or 4th to go later in the second, and perhaps take Fiske, who's graded higher than Sweat on most boards I have seen.

Personally if we stay pat at 45, I think there will be incredible value at interior Offensive linemen. JPJ and Christian Haynes both had first round grades, and Cooper Beebe and Zach Fraizer both had early second round grades.
Same.
I want the Saints to fix the Oline … THIS DRAFT.

Well the run on DTs early in the round helped push a play likrle Kool Aid to us. 1st round talent in the 2nd is winner winner chicken dinner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom