Destiny Bungie's new game (4 Viewers)

Finally beat him! Rolling solo is rough.
What subclass/weapons were you using? I am trying with the Guardian Games scout with Hatchling for add control, a shotgun and Leviathan's Breath for my heavy. I am considering going to Ager's Scepter, Gnawing Hunger, and the Trials Machine gun.

Has anyone beaten this yet?
No, but I was with a group that was figuring it out. I had to leave before they beat the Shield. He's stupid tanky.

Hope to catch them this week/weekend and they drag me through it.

No, but I was with a group that was figuring it out. I had to leave before they beat the Shield. He's stupid tanky.

Hope to catch them this week/weekend and they drag me through it.
There's a cheese for the final boss using Witherhoard.

Has anyone beaten this yet?

Yes, w/o the cheese. A team with Gally + rockets are a good dps option for boss. I read that arbalest can pop its overshield in one shot.

This is by far my most favorite dungeon, because 5-ish years ago there was a mission on Titan where at the end you had to escape through a swarm of hive while driving a tank. When you get extracted, you drive out of there and off in the distance there was a forest. I always wondered what was over there and was disappointed we would never find out. Low and behold, they would revisit that area after all this time.

there is also an easter egg in the first area where you can summon a tank, which is a nice nod to the mission way back then

I only just picked this up again. I was having fun with it for a while, but honestly, I just feel kinda meh about it lately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom