Destiny Bungie's new game (2 Viewers)

Destiny has become a little stale but this trailer is hype…the campaign will certainly be worth playing

I dusted this off to do a few activities, level up and see whats up.

I notice almost none of you are online. Hopefully the update will change that. Id like to try some of the bigger activities.

Who's getting the new update? I may actually get it when it drops... for once.

whenever i load into Destiny these days, i grab bounties at the tower, look at the quest log, and then go play something else

i will probably play Lightfall but i doubt i will be investing the same amount of effort....i am sure the campaign will be pretty good

whenever i load into Destiny these days, i grab bounties at the tower, look at the quest log, and then go play something else

i will probably play Lightfall but i doubt i will be investing the same amount of effort....i am sure the campaign will be pretty good
Same. I started back because a coworker started playing. Everytime I log in my head starts spinning. I miss the simpler D1 days. Strike here, Crucible there. Get the weeklies done and maybe raid. I don't even know where to start now.

bungee leaving the door open for another possible subclass

I'm hurting myself by playing so late that I'm tired. I was stuck on one part (need to get someone to join me to survive..lol), and I was getting too sleepy to finish the mission. guess I'll be doing that over again.

Dah, last boss fight. Keep dying in the second phase. Got knocked off the platform like 5 times....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom