Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (1 Viewer)

This is great information. I just moved from McKinney to Hurst and did not realize we had a Who Dat! Palace so close by at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford. Thanks.

You will enjoy yourself at BWW. I would suggest getting there by 11:00 if you are by yourself or earlier if you are coming with others. Hard to tell how busy we will be for the season opener, but based off of the fact that it is against Atlanta and not nationally televised (as far as I know), it will be very crowded. During crowded games, its not unusual for seating to fill up hour to an hour and a half before game time.

you will enjoy yourself at bww. I would suggest getting there by 11:00 if you are by yourself or earlier if you are coming with others. Hard to tell how busy we will be for the season opener, but based off of the fact that it is against atlanta and not nationally televised (as far as i know), it will be very crowded. During crowded games, its not unusual for seating to fill up hour to an hour and a half before game time.

qft !!

Great crowd yesterday exceeding 400 WhoDats. Too bad our defense let us down and forced us to leave the building with our heads hung down. Thanks to all that came out and cheered along with us.

On to next week.

I plan on coming out to BWW tomorrow. Haven't been that way in a while. Is the construction still going on?

I plan on coming out to BWW tomorrow. Haven't been that way in a while. Is the construction still going on?

Yes. Still lots of construction, but if you follow signs for Central Blvd. you shouldn't have any problems getting to it.

i'm going to be in dallas thurs night and looking for a place to watch the game...is this still the go to spot?

We will be there tonight. Not sure on the turnout. We had over 400 for week 1 and has slowly dwindled after each loss. Because its a division game and we have a chance to take over the division, I am hoping for a bigger crowd than last week.

Miyako, Carpenter, and I will finally get out there for the first time since Carpenter was born. Looking forward to seeing everyone..

Transplanted to Ft Worth. This still the fans go to for watching games?

Yes it is Alan! See you in a few weeks!

Spoke with the new GM for a while this week and everything will be business as usual for the Black and Gold fans up there this year. Regular season games are right around the corner. We usually meet up for one preseason game which is usually the 3rd one since its usually nationally broadcast and the starters see the most playing time. I believe FOX is broadcasting that game against the Texans on August 30th.

I am a new resident of Frisco via Ascension parish. I will definitely check out BWW in Bedford.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom