Dallas/Fort Worth Who Dats @ Dodie's (Coppell) [MOD Edit: Venue change] (1 Viewer)

Does that include the patios ? I thought upstairs was mainly for "over-flow" :ezbill:

I believe it is for the entire property.

Edit: Correction. Smoking is still allowed on the patios. maybe we haven't lost JD yet.....

Does any of you saints fans living in Dallas know if we can tailgate in the parking lots of cowboy stadium?
I plan on going there in Sept, and someone just told me that Jerry doesn't allow tailgating in his parking lots.

Thank!

Pat

I'm a Saints fan living in Flower Mound. Can any body recommend a way for me to get tickets to the Dallas game on September 28th? How do you try and get tickets in a section with fellow Saints fans? Any feedback would be appreciated! Reeeaaaalllly looking forward to seeing our team LIVE!

I'm a Saints fan living in Flower Mound. Can any body recommend a way for me to get tickets to the Dallas game on September 28th? How do you try and get tickets in a section with fellow Saints fans? Any feedback would be appreciated! Reeeaaaalllly looking forward to seeing our team LIVE!

I bought 10 tickets together....driving up from new Orleans.

U can go to road trip forum. There are a couple of guys looking to get tickets together.

Anyone interested in meeting up for this weeks preseason game?

Hey guys and gals! I just moved to the McKinney/Plaino area (via New Orleans) and would love to be able to meet up with some fellow WHO DATS for Sunday and Monday night games. I during the days sundays so i can't make those. Is there a group in this area that meets up? I'd love to hook up with yall!!

I was told that the Cowboys game will be shown on CBS rather than the Saints (since they are the official home of the cowboys), and that an alternate channel will show the game. Anyone else hear this? If so, what channel will it show on?

I was told that the Cowboys game will be shown on CBS rather than the Saints (since they are the official home of the cowboys), and that an alternate channel will show the game. Anyone else hear this? If so, what channel will it show on?

Found the answer to my own question. It's TXA 21, and should be in HD.

Hey guys and gals! I just moved to the McKinney/Plaino area (via New Orleans) and would love to be able to meet up with some fellow WHO DATS for Sunday and Monday night games. I during the days sundays so i can't make those. Is there a group in this area that meets up? I'd love to hook up with yall!!
Milkman,
There are a couple of places that will have many saints fans. Fox and hound in dallas just off 635 (skillman I think). Buffallo wild wings in euless/bedford (south of dfw airport near hwy 121/183 merge). Look them up on google maps. I th I nk theres a place on belt line in Addisson as well, cant remember the name though....someone will help me out on here Im sure.

Milkman,
There are a couple of places that will have many saints fans. Fox and hound in dallas just off 635 (skillman I think). Buffallo wild wings in euless/bedford (south of dfw airport near hwy 121/183 merge). Look them up on google maps. I th I nk theres a place on belt line in Addisson as well, cant remember the name though....someone will help me out on here Im sure.

I also just moved to the area and looking for a place to watch in frisco or plano. Direct TV broke my heart and said I couldnt purchase NFL Sunday Ticket cause my apt faces away from their main satellite :covri:

For those of you looking for a place in the DFW area to watch the game, I can't stress enough how much fun you will have at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford, Euless area. We used to live in Granbury and made the drive to Bedford every Sunday for the party. Andrew and company will not disappoint in the amount of fun there. It has to be the best place to watch the game outside of New Orleans itself. We will be driving up there from Houston for the Dallas game, not to go to the game, but to go to BWW to see the gang. That's just how much fun it is there.

Thx so much for that. I've been in McKinney less than a month and would love to watch the games with fellow who dats

This is great information. I just moved from McKinney to Hurst and did not realize we had a Who Dat! Palace so close by at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom