Critical games standings-wise (1 Viewer)

Based on our remaining schedule, and the remaining schedules of PHX and SAC - My estimation is we have to get to 50 wins (Win 5 of the last 8) to avoid the play-in with certainty....

Find the 5 wins in the last 8 teams we face...

Suns
Magic
Spurs
Suns
Portland
Kings
Warriors
Lakers

Those blown 20 and 30 point leads earlier in the season are the reason we have to sweat this... and the reason that no game is a gimmie now.

At this point in the season, is any game not critical?

They all count but we have a brutal closing schedule against mostly WC contenders - so those games count twice as much in the standings.

Like Infoman said, all those blown 20 pt blown leads are coming back to bite us - I don't think we have enough cushion to avoid the play-in. We'll see.

Last edited:
Based on our remaining schedule, and the remaining schedules of PHX and SAC - My estimation is we have to get to 50 wins (Win 5 of the last 8) to avoid the play-in with certainty....

Find the 5 wins in the last 8 teams we face...

Suns
Magic
Spurs
Suns
Portland
Kings
Warriors
Lakers

Those blown 20 and 30 point leads earlier in the season are the reason we have to sweat this... and the reason that no game is a gimmie now.
It's crazy to think that the West is so good that a team can get 50 wins and still barely avoid the play in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom