Critical games standings-wise (1 Viewer)

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Besides the Pels game at home against the Celtics tonight... there 3 other games tonight that will have a profound effect on the Western Conference standings.

Clippers at Orlando Magic... obviously we need the Clips to take it on the chin.

Dallas Mavericks at Sacramento Kings.... I think we should root for the Kings, since the Pels play Sacramento one more time late in the season, and are finished playing Dallas.

Phoenix Suns at OKC... pull for the Thunder here.

The main thing is the Pels need to beat Boston.

EDIT Boston at Pels Saturday night.

Last edited:
Besides the Pels game at home against the Celtics tonight... there 3 other games tonight that will have a profound effect on the Western Conference standings.

Clippers at Orlando Magic... obviously we need the Clips to take it on the chin.

Dallas Mavericks at Sacramento Kings.... I think we should root for the Kings, since the Pels play Sacramento one more time late in the season, and are finished playing Dallas.

Pels play the Keltics Sat night cuz...

EDIT Boston at Pels Saturday night.
Also we already have the tie breaker on Sacramento but tied the season series with Dallas. If we tie with Dallas it will go to division record and currently we have one more loss than they do. They have 2 more divisional games (both against Houston) and we have 1 more (against the Spurs)
After division record, it goes to conference record where they are a half game up on us as well
Basically we don't want to tie with Dallas

Also we already have the tie breaker on Sacramento but tied the season series with Dallas. If we tie with Dallas it will go to division record and currently we have one more loss than they do. They have 2 more divisional games (both against Houston) and we have 1 more (against the Spurs)
After division record, it goes to conference record where they are a half game up on us as well
Basically we don't want to tie with Dallas

Like I’ve been saying. Just hope we can stay in the top 6 and avoid the play in. We went 1 for 3 at home against the 3 of the best in the NBA.

My hopes for this team still remain at “don’t lose a first round series”.

Lakers, Clippers, Warriors are all playing chump teams today. So annoying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom