Dyson Daniel had successful knee surgery on meniscus tear. Re-evaluate in 4 weeks. (1 Viewer)

I still think this leads to more hawk time.

Has to or Willie is smoking the good good with BI

I wonder how many minutes on average our starting lineup is in the game before Willie subs out Zion. I also wonder if the reason the starting lineup has remained is so that he doesn't cause a conflict with either BI or Zion by bringing them off the bench

BI-Herb-JV-DD-CJ

Zion-LNJ-TM3-Jose-Hawkins

I wonder how many minutes on average our starting lineup is in the game before Willie subs out Zion. I also wonder if the reason the starting lineup has remained is so that he doesn't cause a conflict with either BI or Zion by bringing them off the bench

BI-Herb-JV-DD-CJ

Zion-LNJ-TM3-Jose-Hawkins
Egos. No one wants to be Manu Ginoblli and come off the bench.

Last edited:
I still think this leads to more hawk time.

Has to or Willie is smoking the good good with BI
He's already said it will mean more PT for Naji, Trey, Jose and Larry. Nothing about Hawkins!

Willie has his hand on the door handle of the buffoon closet and is about to jump in head first.

Just got 2K24 and am using the Pels, kid is balling for me!

And as an aside, Ingram and Zion are no damn joke! I used to be a die hard basketball fan (90's and 2000's era) but this game is rekindling my interest.

And I know it's the wrong board, but just wanted to share here in the Pels forum as I'm using that team and it's bringing me back to the NBA.

As of last season Herb was still driving the car he went to college in. I hope he got a newer car when he got paid.

Herb Jones has been 1 of 1 since we drafted him. Some folks thought he should have been traded or come off the bench. Claude Hammercy.

I've been saying it since like week 2 of the season that pound for pound Herb Jones is the best player on the team.

As of last season Herb was still driving the car he went to college in. I hope he got a newer car when he got paid.

Herb Jones has been 1 of 1 since we drafted him. Some folks thought he should have been traded or come off the bench. Claude Hammercy.

I've been saying it since like week 2 of the season that pound for pound Herb Jones is the best player on the team.
Herb is a special player. Lockdown defenders are rare. Add to that his work ethic, his still evolving offensive game, and the fact that he makes his teammates better defenders as well and he is virtually unmoveable without a massive return

Dyson may have been back but damn he was scared to shoot like uncontested 8 footers in the lane.... wtf...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom