Battlefield 2042 (1 Viewer)

BR is the most potato thing to happen to video games

second most, first most is loot boxes....

happy to report that despite the changes in the class system, the game is still very much BF...it's already better than the previous 2 entries...

now we wait to see how the monetization will ruin the game

Absolutely loving it. There are a few things I find annoying. Like how do I turn off the computer reading the messages to me? I also hate that I have to change games to play with some of my friends. They are on a PS4 and I am on PS5. Beyond that, which is minor I love the game.

Absolutely loving it. There are a few things I find annoying. Like how do I turn off the computer reading the messages to me? I also hate that I have to change games to play with some of my friends. They are on a PS4 and I am on PS5. Beyond that, which is minor I love the game.

so you installed both the PS4 & PS5 versions??

i assume progress is shared between the 2

so you installed both the PS4 & PS5 versions??

i assume progress is shared between the 2
I did and yes they are. It was pretty confusing at first. The only difference I can see so far is the ps4 has a limit of 64 people and the ps5 has 128.

I did and yes they are. It was pretty confusing at first. The only difference I can see so far is the ps4 has a limit of 64 people and the ps5 has 128.

yeah, it never even occurred to me to install both versions on the ps5...one of my friends was asking me to hook up my ps4 so we can squad up and i told him i don't play on the PSpoor anymore

yeah, it never even occurred to me to install both versions on the ps5...one of my friends was asking me to hook up my ps4 so we can squad up and i told him i don't play on the PSpoor anymore

Not sure why you play on PS5. You don't have any friends that play on PS5. :idunno:

Not sure why you play on PS5. You don't have any friends that play on PS5. :idunno:

Honestly I have zero friends playing 2042 on the PS5. They still can't find one.

Honestly I have zero friends playing 2042 on the PS5. They still can't find one.

It's not easy. I got lucky and found one on GameStop 4 or 5 months ago. It took happening to see a Tweet at exactly the right time and buying some stuff in a bundle that I didn't really want, but I found one. I'm hearing that it's even hard to find a PS4 these days. I'm not sure if it's all about the chip shortage now or if it's a shipping issue now. I guess it could be both.

It's not easy. I got lucky and found one on GameStop 4 or 5 months ago. It took happening to see a Tweet at exactly the right time and buying some stuff in a bundle that I didn't really want, but I found one. I'm hearing that it's even hard to find a PS4 these days. I'm not sure if it's all about the chip shortage now or if it's a shipping issue now. I guess it could be both.

I saw from that guy on Twitter that Sony was doing a sale for people who received an email. I logged on anyway and got one. $499 with free 2 day shipping. I tried for months following Matt something on Twitter. It was shear luck.

So, apparently things aren't going all that well for Battlefield 2042. At least not on Steam, but I suspect that it's a similar situation on consoles:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...layers-in-two-weeks-on-steam/?sh=82d1ad6222da

And I know antipop will say he doesn't care because it's still GOTY in his mind, but it raises concerns that EA/Dice will not support the game by fixing issues, balancing weapons, or make new maps in the medium and long term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom